Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Charfoos

I've had nothing but good experiences with Dr Charfoos

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have another doctor in this office & I'm praying that when I go to deliver I don't get doctor Charfoos. I felt rushed through her appointment & she was a little harsh. Not very warm & fuzzy but knowledgeable at least! From what I know, she has limited time in the office, which makes her days there busy, hence why there are so many ratings with dissatisfied patients. I never felt rushed with the other doctors in this office though so I wouldn't change offices because of this one doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

The Dr. is OK. I really want to complain the staff. One time, I wanted to schedule an appointment with Dr. Charfoos as well as doing an ultrasound. When I arrived there I realized the staff only scheduled an ultrasound and the Dr. was not in that day. So I had to schedule another appointment to see the Dr. but she had a vacation, so I picked the morning of the day she came back. When I arrived, I was told that my appointment was with another Dr. How come I want to see another one! And the Dr. only came back in the afternoon. I was very angry because I took 2 hrs off from my work and I had to come back here and take more hrs off that day. They made a mistake and I had to pay for it. Also, they never call you before your appointment day, and they never call you to tell you the results of an exam. Even when I call to ask the results, there is no one to pick up the phone

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Charfoos did my Csection and tubal when my OB was not available at royal oak Beaumont. It was a repeat c after having an emergency c years ago. She was very abrupt but she got it done when no one else would. I kept telling my doctor for three days that I couldn't eat, was vomiting everything and diarehha and in so much pain I couldn't walk. Dr. Charfoos crammed her fingers up there and walked away for an hour, came back and did it again and said "ok you're dialating, lets do the section (wink)," and got the show on the road! She was abrupt - but she made it happen and was direct and we made it.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Awful doctor. She is rude, hostile. If you have a problem for which she has no solution, she just doesn't help. She can deliver babies and that is it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Rushed me through my appointment and made me feel bad for asking questions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

She is knowledgable. Her manner can be brusk and matter of fact.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I was not happy with her or colleagues at all,I complained about abdominal pain for over nine months and I transferred to another doctor and my problem was identified in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Charfoos is my Gyno and my OB. I really like her, and I think my husband loves her even more. She never rushes us through all of our questions and I trust her answers. The staff is great too. My wait time can run a bit long sometimes, but I'd rather wait 30 minutes for Dr. Charfoos than see anyone else. I think I should also mention I was referred to Dr. Charfoos by the daughter of a retired Gynecologist who was considered one of the best in his day. I think that speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Excellent Doctor, very careful and concerned about patients. Has been my doctor for 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Deborah A. Charfoos's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI