Ratings for Dr. Ira M. Rock

I began with Dr. Rock in Oakmont and have followed him from location to location for at least 20 years! he is a great doctor - excellent skills and very knowledgeable - and a great human being. I always feel that he truly cares about me as a person and as a patient. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a competent gynecologist.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Rock is an excellent doctor. He cares about his patients and creates a comfortable environment. He is very knowledgable in his field and is very ethical in his treatment approaches. He also has an excellent bedside manner. I have been going to Dr. Rock for 6 years and even though I moved out of the area, I continue to see him because he is such an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

DR. ROCK PERFORMED A HYSTERECTOMY ON ME TWO WEEKS AGO, HE IS A GREAT SURGEON AND MADE ME FEEL REALLY COMFORTABLE. HE TOOK HIS TIME AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND MY HUSBAND IN A LANGUAGE WE COULD UNDERSTAND. AT THE FOLLOW UP VISIT HE WAS EXTREMELY GENTILE WHILE CHECKING MY INCISION AND SEEMED GENUINLY CONCERNED ABOUT MY RECOVERY. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIM. THANKS DR. ROCK

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

I've gone to Dr. Rock as a gynecologist for 5 years and really like him. Dr. Rock is very thorough and the only time he's late is when he's delivering a baby. Although hDr. Rock has a little bit of that surgeon's arrogance, he's a good listener and respects women.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2005

Dr. Ira M. Rock's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental