Ratings for Dr. Rangarao Tummala

Explained things well. Showed some compassion and concern. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Tummala since 2003 for atrial fibrillation and have received caring and attentive attention. He takes time to explain the diagnosis in terms you can understand. He is NOT in a rush to surgery and his program has kept me free of episodes since 2006. I see him once a year and visit with the Lipid Clinic at Cardiology Services every 4 months to make sure my lipid levels are in line. I would recommend Dr. Tummala to anyone, especially for heart rhythm problems. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

I went with my father to get a recommendation on heart surgery. I was *very* impressed with Dr. R - he took his time with us, listened to my father's many questions and wasn't rushed like many doctors. He actually talked my father out of a surgery he thought he wanted, giving very plain English, thorough answers with factual information. He explained what the statistics were and the reality behind them. He comes across as a very intelligent, direct doctor who is a good listener. I would go to him myself and definitely recommend him to a friend based on our visit.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008