Ratings for Dr. Margo J. Carrancejie

Best Dr I've ever had. She's caring. She has always took her time making sure all my health needs were addressed. If I knew about her years ago she would have been my Dr all along. She is a wonderful lady. I would t trade here for any other Dr. I hope she finds a place to practice quickly. I need her

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Great experience Very thorough Awesome Great experience

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

She is a very attentive doctor who tries to take care of every issue you discuss with her. She will refer you to the appropriate specialist as well

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

You have to wait at least an hour if not more just to be seen by the doctor!! I have a 2 yet old daughter and they wouldn't even give us the room with the toys in it so we had to wait in the "adult" room for over 30 minutes. My daughter had obvious ring worm and I wanted something to help it and she told me it was just a rash and not to worry about it. She put her on two different sinus medicines and my daughter doesn't even have allergies! I would not come to this doctor!!

Submitted July 23, 2013

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Staff and doctor was very nice to me. Any questions I have she tried to answer them. She is very thorough with her exams.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I will admit the dr herself is very nice and informative but her staff and office are the most unorganized I have ever seen and not polite. I have been waiting on transfer of records for over 7 months with 3 requests and now they want me to pay for them. The least they could do is send them for free since legally they have 60 days and have waited over 6 months. Very unprofessional inappropiate way to work the office. I have at one point in time sat waiting for over 2 1/2 hours with my 2 toddlers in a gown because of the offices inability to let nurses and dr know which patients are where and need assisted.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

This doctor helped me very much. She knows her stuff. She does preventive medicine and holistic medicine and I am thankful for her. She is direct and found my problems.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

You may have to wait before seeing her, but the care and time she puts in each patient is worth the wait. She does have a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Margo J. Carrancejie's Credentials

• Spanish

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1989)

GHI