Ratings for Dr. Thomas Bradley

I have such a high regard for Dr. Thomas Bradley. His professionalism and expertise is truly appreciated. I have been fighting my battle for over one year now and he has really helped me; making this unfortunate fight somewhat more manageable. He cares whole heartedly and truly dedicates himself and his time, thoroughly, every step of the way. Each time I arrive at the Monter Cancer Center, I am taken promptly and Dr. Thomas Bradley greets me with a warm, welcoming smile, giving me his undivided attention and utmost care and concern. I find him handling our questions, inquiries and any difficulties with out question. He reviews my results as soon as they are made available and delivers immediate information. His bedside manner is impeccable. I cannot express in words how thankful I truly feel. Dr. Thomas Bradley and his team are wonderful. With much gratitude, Michael Alter

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I have been in excellent hands in Dr. Bradley's care. He is an expert in my type of cancer and takes his time explaining everything. The staff are all friendly and the Monter Center is beautiful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Bradley has been very helpful and understanding in helping me deal with my health issues. When he was unsure of an answer, he sat with me and looked it up with me and accepted my imput and on line sites as well. He has answered my e-mails the following day with answers that were not "above my head" or in "medical lingo". He is in contact with my other physicians and I am treated as part of the medical team.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

take a page out of more experienced professionals - stop talking and listen to your patient

flag | Submitted September 6, 2005