Ratings for Dr. Yoke Wong

Terrible doctor and awful receptionist. Don't go here! Dr. Wong is very rude and tries to overcharge you .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Best OB/GYN ever! i dont know who to express myself. i reallt thank Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

BEST DR EVER! WHILE I LIVE IN NJ OPTED TO STAY WITH DR WONG IN NY THRU MY WHOLE PREGNANCY SHE IS VERY UPFRONT WITH ANY ISSUES SUCH AS 2 OTHER WOMEN DELIVERING THE SAME WEEK AND RISK OF NOT DELIVERING IN MY 1ST CHOICE HOSPITAL. WHILE I DID HAVE TO GO TO BROOKLYN B/C OF ANOTHER DELIVERY SHE STAYED 2 WHOLE DAYS STRAIGHT IN THE HOSP AND EVEN FOLLOWED UP THE NEXT DAY A SAT. WHILE I PUSHED FOR 5 HRS SHE NEVER EVEN MENTIONED A C-SECTION UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE BEFORE MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN COULDN'T B HAPPIER WITH MY CHOICE OF DR. AND OUR GREAT PATIENT DR. RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS COME OUT OF THIS DELIVERY.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Wong is one of my favorite doctors. I've been seeing her for almost 15 years and she delivered my first child 2 years ago and will deliver my 2nd next year...she is very dedicated to her patients and works darn hard...unlike some other obs who pass along their on call doctor, when i asked her what happens if she can't deliver my baby she replies" why wouldn't I? The only way I wouldn't be there is if I was delivering another baby at a different hospital." True to her word, she came to the hopsital at night when I went into labor, slept in the hospital and stayed until I delivered the next morning...she's awesome.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I loved receiving prenatal care from Dr Wong. She was always so friendly and smiley, and always gave both myself and my husband time to ask questions. We never felt rushed. I ended up opting for a homebirth so had to switch my prenatal care to a homebirth midwife but if Dr Wong did homebirths I would have been so happy for her to have delivered my baby. She also works Sundays and you can visit her in either her Brooklyn or Manhattan offices. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

She is exremely knowledgable and very gentle with exams... I travel 30+ miles just to see her. After exams from other doctors, I would always get the feeling that I am going to faint. With Dr. Wong, I experienced to pain or discomfort during the exams and did not feel like I was going to faint. She also makes you feel extrememly comfortable in general - from her greeting to the very end. I highly recommend her for any females looking for a gentle, knowledgable gyn.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Yoke Wong's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1993)