Ratings for Dr. Michelle Cammarata

The doctors are good, however the staff is so rude and nasty.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH DOCTOR CAMMARATA. SHE IS VERY ATTENTIVE, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THOROUGH. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS IF YOU NEED A REFERRAL OR AUTHORIZATION, IT TAKES AS MUCH AS TWO WEEKS TO GET A CALL THAT IT IS READY. THEY DO NOT FAX OR MAIL REFERRAL. PICK UP IN PERSON ONLY.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Although my punctuality score is lower it was based on an issue outside of the office control. However, I have nothing but nice things to say about Dr. & Staff. Dr. Cammarata is extremely sweet & makes a patient feel comfortable from the moment she walks in.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I see a lot of complaints about the staff. I would not say that they are necessarily warm and fuzzy, but they are certainly professional. Nobody has ever been rude or nasty. My favorite part about the practice is that you are seen when your scheduled to be seen. This is not one of the offices that allows you to get to the office at 9AM for a 3PM appt and the Dr see's you ahead of everyone scheduled before you. If you want to get there at 9AM you may, but you'll be waiting for a long time to be seen. I also happen to be a big fan of Dr Cammarata's. She takes a proactive approach to medicine, as do I, but not over the top so.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Staff if very rude. Doctor Cammarata is great, she listens to the patient and her bedside manner is great

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

The doctors are good, however the staff is so rude and nasty. You can never get an appointment when your sick and you could never speak to the doctor herself when needed. I have been seeing a new doctor and currently have been waiting 3 months for my records to be sent over,they claim they mailed them but never did,and now they are giving me some stupid story that my records are locked in storage. The doctors should really know that their staff is horrible!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

The doctor herself is very good, however, her staff is nasty and refused to allow me to speak with her when I asked to. I was very ill with pneumonia and staff would not squeeze me in to see her right away or allow me to speak with her. She's ok as long as you don't need her. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Office staff is HORRIBLE! When you call they leave you on hold for 20 minutes and when they finally answer make you feel like you are bothering them. Made an appointment and waited at the office for over 2 hours and wound up leaving without being seen. Before leaving I asked receptionist if she knew when I would be seen since i had been there over 2 hours, she said she would ask and then never did. Stay away from this office. The staff is a reflection on the doctor and this staff is HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

The doctor is great. However, you need to make an appointment way in advance. I tried coming in because I was sick, and her receptionists wouldn't help me. I called and told them I needed to come in as a walk-in and they told me to call back another day in the morning and see if anybody cancelled. They are so rude. They ruin business for her, because they make it seem as if she does not want to work, meanwhile, they probably don't want to work. Every time I call the women are so nasty, and act as if you're bothering them or wasting their precious time. The only nice lady I encountered there other than the doctor was an African American female CNA. She was very nice. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE. THERES PLENTY OF OTHER GREAT DOCTORS OUT THERE. THE RECEPTION STAFF ARE TERRIBLE AND NASTY PEOPLE.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

The office staffe is very rude and unproffesional. The women behind the reception desk are nasty, loud and obnoxious and make you feel very uncomfortable. When you call on the phone they make you feel like you are bothering them, and also talk to eachother while your sitting on the phone (about nothing professional, all gossip and giggles). When you ask to speak to the doctor or leave a message, they refuse to pass along the message unless you tell them what exactly is wrong with you, then when you do, they tell you the doctor will not call you back. Love the doctor, cant stand the staff. The staff ruins business for the doctor bc alot of people have left, including myself bc of her poor unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Michelle Cammarata's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)