Ratings for Dr. Alan Marcus

Dr Marcus was the first doctor to listen to me, order the appropriate lab tests and diagnose my problem, after 8 years and numerous other specialists had failed. He is a brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Smartest doctor I have ever met. He solved my problem that has plagued me for years in a very short time.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Excellent doctor! Well worth the price. Be prepared! Download and print your meter readings and come with recent labs to take full advantage of his expertise. Dr Marcus listens and advises on advanced autoimmune endocrine issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Marcus has helped me and my husband tremendously. No amount of $$ matters. He listens..He asks pertinent questions. He has been AHEAD of most pharmaceutical companies. Took me off medications BEFORE recalls. When my blood panels come back now, I smile. Other physicians failed. I would consider Dr. Marcus being my PRIMARY physician, if I could. Remember he is a man, NOT God. Be willing to work, to improve your health. Medications alone cannot fix everything. Thank you Dr. Marcus!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Awful. Immediately put me on several medications, (two with unknown longterm side effects) & without any serious analysis of my medical history, accused me of being anorexic & suggested I see a nutritionist. Absolutely none of the medication solved any of my health problems. Office staff horrible, as well. Waited almost an hour after my appointment time to be seen. Worst medical experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Simply the best of the best! Dr. Marcus has been the single greatest contributor to the improvement of my health over the last 11 years. His insight, skill-sets and knowledge base of endrocinoglocial disorders far surpass those of any other physician I've ever seen. He presents a safe environment to address any/all questions/concerns. Words fail to describe how grateful I am to have him in my life.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Alan Marcus's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA