Dr. Raymond Stein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raymond Stein

Amazing experience! I had Laser Cataract Surgery performed by Dr. Raymond Stein at the Bochner Eye Institute on January 21 st and January 24th 2019. Everything was fantastic, better than I had imagined. Dr. Stein and his staff are very professional and caring, taking the time needed for each patient to feel comfortable and assured. Being able to see so clearly without glasses or contacts is life changing for me. I highly recommend the amazing Dr. Raymond Stein and the Bochner Eye Institute. It is impossible to thank you enough, Dr.Stein. You are the best! Sincerely, Deborah L.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Excellent experience! I had the Corneal Collagen Crosslinking surgery almost 10 years ago at the Bochner Eye Institute. Just had a follow up and the results were better than expected. Dr. Stein knows his stuff and his staff are super professional. This place is A+. I won't be back, because my eyes are fixed, but I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I just recently had Refractive Lens Exchange done at the Bochner Eye Institute. My surgery was performed by Dr. Raymond Stein who was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Raymond Stein to anybody as their number one choice for Refractive Lens Exchange.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I've been thinking about doing laser vision correction for many years. I'm actually an optometrist so I know I have many options when it comes to any kind of eye surgery. I finally decided to do Lasik with Dr. Stein. Everything went very smoothly, the whole process was easier than I had imagined. Everyone at the clinic was wonderful. Who knew it would be so much fun being able to see clearly without glasses or contacts!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Very professional, caring & nice. Very recommended doctor & place to go for your eyes

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

This past week Dr. Raymond Stein performed laser cataract surgery on both of my eyes, and inserted multi-focal lenses. Two days after the surgery I was able to read the newspaper! I literally could ‘not believe my eyes’. The results were impressive and exciting! Anticipating eye surgery is daunting. However, the high level of professionalism and care from Dr. Stein and every member of his staff at the Bochner Eye Institute was impressive and inspired confidence every step of the way. This was evident in the punctuality of appointments, the prompt response to questions, the courteous, professional and caring treatment from the reception staff, the nurses, the surgical team and Dr. Stein. The surgical set-up is amazing, and openly transparent. My husband was able to watch the entire process live on a large screen.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Excellent experience with Dr. Stein and his colleagues! I recently got lasik and I am extremely pleased with my results and overall experience. Very patient, thorough and professional group. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

I am so thrilled with results of my recent cataract surgery. Gone are the days of needing glasses! I am urging my family and friends to seek Dr. Stein’s opinion and the array of options that he offers whenever they have any eye issues. Dr. Stein and his staff are so professional and caring, the surgery is painless, the results exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Excellent Doctor!!! right from the beginning to the end of the process... all staff were very professional. and Dr. Stein has given me a chance in a lifetime to see again. He is the VERY BEST!!!! I totally recommend him for any of your eyes needs.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Me and my wife were operated for Cataract for both eyes. Excellent job done by the Dr. Raymond Stein. Excellent staff and service. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Raymond Stein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Raymond Stein is medical director of the Bochner Eye Institute, Cornea Consultant at Mount Sinai Hospital, and Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Toronto. He received his medical degree from the University of Toronto, completed an ophthalmology residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and then was selected for a cornea fellowship at the Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is considered an international expert and pioneer in the fields of refractive and cataract surgery.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

• Honour Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology