Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Spier

I have been suffering from awful toenail fungus for quite some time now and the work that Dr. Spier has done truly changed my life. I was always embarrassed of my feet but after just one laser treatment my feet began to look great. After two laser treatments, medicine and the topical nail polish my feet are brand new. I truly appreciate the work that he did and the time he took to make sure I understood what I needed to do to maintain my feet looking good. I never had to wait long and if I was early to my appointments I was always able to be seen right away. Would highly recommend him to anyone that suffers from toenail fungus!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

This doctor has horrible beside manner. Very arrogant and rude. He finishes up the task quickly to then state"u can pay here or up in front". No written instructions for wound dressing, medications to take if symptoms of pain persist. Written instructions are mandatory to be given for every procedure. Big or small. I have had written instructions for chemical peels (cosmetic) and this doctor took an ingrown toe nail from the root. Also no numbing cream was put on before injections. Thus u feel every pain from the injections and not gentle at all.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I just didn't feel comfortable at doctor's Spier's office or confident I really had toe fungus since another podiatrist I saw at the same time said the opposite. The pay policies are draconian and out of line with all medical practicioners. I've seen. The staff is quick to hang up before you say Hello, but not quick to call back to schedule follow-ups. I was also seen well after my appointment time after arriving early. Besides poor staff, business practices, and location, Dr. Spier is probably a decent podiatrists. However, overall I wasn't confident in Dr. Spier's ability or interests.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I went to Dr. Spier for a pair of custom orthotics to replace an old pair. I had to pay out of pocket. Unfortunately, his fitting was done poorly, as both pairs made from the fitting gave me unbelievable pain, worse than going barefoot. After wasting a lot of time suggesting fruitless solutions, he admitted that he wouldn't refund either the cash I gave him for this garbage or the several visits I wasted on him. As if I, a person living on disability, I could afford to throw this money away! Avoid him for orthotics.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Great experience all round! He was super! Will definitely refer my friends!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

After laser treatment combined with topical medication, my toe fungus is gone!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had a mild toenail fungus on both feet. I was given a prescription and went thru 3 treatments of lazer. I also was diligent using a topical polish treatment on my toes. Sorry to report the $1500.00 did not cure my toenail fungus. It is back and I feel like there is nothing else to try, or that will work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have been battling toe nail fungus for over two years. I tried the medication, over the counter, and home remedies, nothing worked. One treatment with Dr. Spire's laser and it was all gone!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had ugly and unsightly toe nail fungus on my left big toe and the start of fungus on my remaining toes on my left foot and tail nail fungus on my right foot. I was embarrassed to go to the pool with my wife. Two laser treatments on my left big toe, coupled with taking Lamisil HCL every three months for nine months cleared the toe nail fungus on my left big toe, in addition to the other toes on feet. I was able to go to the pool this summer without feeling embarrassed about my feet. I also used a shoe sanitizer on all my shoes. I highly recommend Dr. Mark E. Spier for anyone that has ugly and unsightly toe nail fungus and has been unsuccessful in removing toe nail fungus by using over the counter medication.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

One of my toes infected by fungus and I went to visit Dr. Spies. When I called first time the assistant told me that the rate of cure of laser treatment is 72%. After two treatment the fungus disappeared and the toe looks as same as before. I appreciate Dr. Spies’s treatment and recommend anybody to take laser treatment if you get fungus toe. It works.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Mark E. Spier's Credentials

• Temple University (Grad. 1983)

Henry Ford / HAP