You may also like

After laser treatment combined with topical medication, my toe fungus is gone!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had a mild toenail fungus on both feet. I was given a prescription and went thru 3 treatments of lazer. I also was diligent using a topical polish treatment on my toes. Sorry to report the $1500.00 did not cure my toenail fungus. It is back and I feel like there is nothing else to try, or that will work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have been battling toe nail fungus for over two years. I tried the medication, over the counter, and home remedies, nothing worked. One treatment with Dr. Spire's laser and it was all gone!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had ugly and unsightly toe nail fungus on my left big toe and the start of fungus on my remaining toes on my left foot and tail nail fungus on my right foot. I was embarrassed to go to the pool with my wife. Two laser treatments on my left big toe, coupled with taking Lamisil HCL every three months for nine months cleared the toe nail fungus on my left big toe, in addition to the other toes on feet. I was able to go to the pool this summer without feeling embarrassed about my feet. I also used a shoe sanitizer on all my shoes. I highly recommend Dr. Mark E. Spier for anyone that has ugly and unsightly toe nail fungus and has been unsuccessful in removing toe nail fungus by using over the counter medication.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

One of my toes infected by fungus and I went to visit Dr. Spies. When I called first time the assistant told me that the rate of cure of laser treatment is 72%. After two treatment the fungus disappeared and the toe looks as same as before. I appreciate Dr. Spies’s treatment and recommend anybody to take laser treatment if you get fungus toe. It works.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Spier was very fair in projecting the results of treatment and was very consciousness along the way to getting a good result.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Shortly after I completed chemotherapy over ten years ago, fungus developed on both large toe nails. I attempted treatment with oral and topical medications over the next 5-7 years to no avail. I was even told by a podiatrist that I should just forget about treatment and use a dark red nail polish. Then I saw Dr. Spier's advertisement for laser treatment of toe nail fungus. After researching several podiatrists who offered such treatments, I selected Dr. Spier based on his experience and credentials. Although I required repeat treatments, I am pleased to report that my large toe nails are growing out normally. In addition, Dr. Spier provided excellent advice for another toe issue that will allow me to avoid surgery. Dr. Spier has great patient interaction skills and runs a very efficient office. I would recommend him without qualification.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I came to Dr. Spier with a very bad fungal infection on my big toenail. With only two treatments over seven months a totally normal nail has completely grown out. I am excited to be able to wear sandals this summer!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Toenail fungus is a miserable, ugly problem which became painful for me. I heard Dr. Mark Spier's advertizement on the radio and decided to investigate online. I am so glad I did, the PinPoint Laser worked for my problem. Treatment takes time as the nails grow out healthy again, be patient, it is worth the wait. I would recommend this treatment to others. I will continue to use the UV shoe sanitizer light in my shoes and the antifungal cream as a precaution against the fungus returning.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Spier uses the pinpoint laser to treat toe nail fungus. I had (past tense) toe nail fungus for years. While at the beach I used to hide my feet in the sand. I was that embarassed by my green, yellow, splitting nails. Even my grandkids told me my toe nails "looked yucky". I had two treatments with the laser and took Lamasil orally (1 tablet a day for one week, followed by three months off. I did this 4 times.) Bottom line, my toe nails are absolutely clear. Dr. Spier and his staff were always helpful and considerate. If you want your toe nail fungus cleared see Dr. Spier and remember all lasers aren't created equal. It's the Pin Point Laser that makes all the difference.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Mark E. Spier's Credentials

• Temple University (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After laser treatment combined with topical medication, my toe fungus is gone!"

October 11, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a mild toenail fungus on both feet. I was given a prescription and went thru 3 treatments of lazer. I also was diligent using a topical polish treatment ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been battling toe nail fungus for over two years. I tried the medication, over the counter, and home remedies, nothing worked. One treatment with Dr. S..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had ugly and unsightly toe nail fungus on my left big toe and the start of fungus on my remaining toes on my left foot and tail nail fungus on my right foot. ..."

September 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark E."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "REISTERSTOWN" to "COLUMBIA"

July 9, 2012