Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Beer

Dr. Beer is tops! He is kind, courteous, and most important he is knowledgeable. He is looks outside the box as he knows each patient is an individual and does not necessarily fit within the same parameters as others. He takes as much time as the patient needs, listening and answering all questions. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Beer is always friendly, experienced, honest, and fast. I appreciate that he takes time to explain what he is doing, why and you don't feel like your appointment is being timed. I know of many patients that see he after they have been dissatisfied with other hand specialist and they are always pleased with his work. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Best hand doc in Tucson. Full explanations to help me understand what was wrong and what he would do to relieve my problem. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Was referred by Concentra back in 2006. He is a very professional and caring Doctor, and We all know they are few and far between.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Beer was very nice & very helpful. He took the time to explain everything to me, I never felt rushed or like I was just a number. Other Dr's could learn a thing or two from him on to treat patients. He is a Five Star Dr. all the way ~

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

I really love Dr. Beer! I travel from out of town and he always takes good care of me. Very good surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. Beer performed a procedure to remove a calcium deposit and several bone chips from my right thumb. He and his staff and anesthesiologist, Dr Scott Clark, we very professional and caring throughout this procedure. No surprises. This event lasted 45 minutes. Just as I was told it would. I cannot tell enough people how pleased I am with the results. kudos to Tim Beer !2

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Not very polite,did not offer many option to solve old injury issues.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Excellent diagnosis and he really cared. Could have talked me into shoulder surgery but found a way not to.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

He diagnosed and operated on a very rare condition. I thought he was always polite, and really on top of my disease and surgery.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2005

Dr. Timothy A. Beer's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)