You may also like

Rate Dr. Julie Kelch

Dr. Julie Kelch's Ratings

As many have said, great bedside manner, pays attention to latest research, explains things very well, etc. I'll add that she is one terrific spotter of skin cancers. Nursing staff excellent. I've never had a problem with receptionists/office staff; but I expect to wait at the Dr.'s office, and undersand that I might have to stand at the counter while staff talk to patients on the phone. I've always had my phone calls answered efficiently. Love both nurse practitioners, which allows me to be seen when Dr. Kelch is booked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr. Kelch has been treating myself and my kids for some 20+ years. She is an amazing, caring, intelligent doctor who works hard for her patients. I have had a couple unique disease states and she has diagnosed them quickly and treated them efectively. I cannot say enough good things about her, I am indebted to her for her treatment of myself and my family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2161412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Had an appointment for annual exam for 12n. Didn't see the nurse practioner til 1:30pm. Sat in the exam room for an hour. Didn't go over my lab results. Staff at the front were mocking patients who called on the phone in front of me at checkout. Need I say more. Thinking of finding new primary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Best doctor ever! The staff is amazing as well. I will hate to ever leave!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Kelch and her staff are without a doubt the best I've ever seen. Dr. Kelch is caring and knowledgable and her staff is terrific. I've been seeing Dr. Kelch fo almost 20 years and have never had a bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr.Kelch is a good listener and on top of things. I've been going for years and rarely have I waited excessively. Her nurse practitioner-Fabulous! Her front desk ladies-AWESOME....but over worked as calling in is VERY difficult. Treated great once there though! Insurance/billing-not so great. Overall I recommend Dr.Kelch to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

CHP - She is okay. She doesn't relate well to youth. The staff is aweful. They are so rude. The nurse that calls with results, Dana, acts like you are an idiot if you have a question. Kathy Odom, one of the nurse practitioners, is awesome. Remembers you and you life... very friendly, laid back, and knowledgable. Very good bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

The staff at Dr. Kelch's office is the worst staff I have come across in a long time. I always get put on hold and usually they forget I am on hold. They are rude and act like they have better things to do than to answer phone calls. On the other hand, Dr. Kelch is a very knowledable and attentive doctor and i would recommend her. The reception staff at her office is so bad i would condsider switching doctors. I have the same experience everytime i call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

I had capital health plan for insurance while In Tallahassee, and saw Dr. Kelch during that time. She is wonderful, caring, and really listens to you. Very thorough and discusses all options with you. I wish she was still my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

My insurance company is Capital Health Plan which is not listed. I've received care from Dr. Kelch since 1987. She gives each patient her full attention. I wouldn't go to any other doctor for my basic healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161404].votes_count ]]