Ratings for Dr. Mohammed S. Bajwa

He is the best Dr I had so far. Very kind and helpful. I was at the we one night it was 3 am and he was gonna come to see what's wrong with me. I love this guy and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

very good and helpful, I had a problem, called him, he saw me right away. He used to be my grandmothers doctor 15 years ago and the whole family loved him. I needed a minor hernia surgery, he referred me to a surgeon. Total gentleman and a professional

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

HE IS RELUCTANT TO HELP. HE LETS PEOPLE SUFFER FOR TOO LONG BEFORE HE DOES ANYTHING. THOUGH HE CLAIMS TO PRACTICE GENERAL MEDICINE, IF IT IS NOT LUNG RELATED, HE IGNORES IT.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

THIS MAN IS ONE OF THE KINDEST AND MOST CAREING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN IN CONTACT WITH. HE LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND USUALLY HAS THE ANSWERS YOU NEED AND IF HE DOES NOT HE FINDS THE ANSWER BEST SUITINH YOUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING. I AM TRUELY PROUD AND HONORED TO SAY THAT DR. BAWA IS MY DOCTOR. THE STAFF IS ALWAYS KIND AND HELPFULL NO MATTER HOW BUSY THEY ARE. THANK-YOU DOCTOR FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Very kind and helpful. His staff is also very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2005

Dr. Mohammed S. Bajwa's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Holyoke, MA