Ratings for Dr. Osita A. Onyekwere

Very kind doctor. Friendly and helpful. Explains diagnosis clearly.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2006

Patients be very aware. I don't know why he has an appointment schedule. Sometimes I waited for 2 hours past my appt time. Had me wear a cardiac holster to record my heart rythyms then ignored the fatal fibrillations that is was recording. Was referred by a good friend to a doctor in Birmingham and once I met him I had an EP test done on my heart and they put a Guidant Defib/Pacemaker in my left chest wall. Had a complication 1 month after and went to the local hospital and he was the doctor on call for Cariology and once he saw that another doctor put this device in he started to cuss in the hospital room and said that he was NOT going to take care of me since he did not get paid for putting the machine in. If I could have gotten out of the bed at the time we would have had severe problems. I had several witnesses such as nurses and my wife in the room at the time. He is very incompetent and now I know the reason he is in the business. For the money.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2005

Dr. Osita A. Onyekwere's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Unicare