Ratings for Dr. Neda Hashemi

Neda Hashemi takes least amount of interest in patients. yes she is polite and sweet to talk to but does that really fix a patient? I was not comfortable asking her any questions and would not get any straight answers. Although I used her for my first pregnancy but would not recommend her at all. On the day of my delivery, her midwife Tracy was attending to me and guess what? While I was in labor, Tracy had to go out with her friends for four hours! My nurse had to make several phone calls to Tracy to show up in the hospital. Then she started waiting for another standby doctor(whom I had never met before) to come in to do the stitches. It was a horrible experience. If you are pregnant, please go to a practice with atleast three doctors so that you can see each one of them during pregnancy and at least one of them will make it on the D day. Instead of working around your labor/delivery, this office tries to time your delivery and labor to fit their schedules. Please avoid.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This practice used to be good a decade ago, but it has gone down since. She is a nice person, but like the reviewer below, I agree that she claims to have said certain things which she later denies (or vice versa). The office is way too crowded, and I agree that the front desk staff are unprofessional (giggling, whispering, etc.). The only person who truly seems to care and put in effort is the nurse (I think her name is Marlene). Overall, very "meh".

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I have both positive and negative experiences with Dr. Hashemi. I begin seeing her this year due to infertility - I could not get pregnant. I asked her what I should do, and she said, “I don’t know what do you think? Do you want to try clomid?” I was startled due to the lack of confidence. However, a pro is that she did encourage me to go through the routine tests that my previous doctor missed. She also urged my husband to get a sperm test, which I appreciated. I was having a hard time getting him to get a lab test, so she suggested we do a post coital test under a microscope in her office. She warned me that it would not be accurate. However I was shocked when she stated that she found no sperm and maybe he got a vasectomy. This was very disturbing – talk about starting an argument with my husband when I got home! We finally went to a lab and found out that he in fact had sperm, just a low count. I then scheduled another appointment with her and told her he had sperm and she said, “I told you so”. I was thinking, “what??.. no you didn’t!” She then said that there is nothing she can do for us, and that we need to see a fertility specialist. My husband began a separate organic health treatment and I became pregnant the next month. Unfortunately, it ended in a miscarriage. Two months later I was pregnant again and went in for blood testing at Dr. Hashemi’s office. Her and her never called me back with the results, I had to call them. I found out that it ended in miscarriage again, but she never called me to schedule a follow-up or consultation to help me understand what was happening! Overall, I feel that Dr. Neda is a good OBGYN in terms of servicing women without complications, but she doesn't seem very skilled in consoling or educating patients having issues. I am now going to see another doctor who can better educate me on why I am now having miscarriages and can better respond to my questions. My overall experience was weird. Another downside is that I heard the staff members giggling while on the phone with a patient; and they even swapped the phone so the other could hear the patient. This happened right in front of me; pretty unprofessional!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Hashemi is caring, compassionate and easy to relate to. I trust her 100% and always feel like I'm in incredibly capable, loving and skilled hands. The fact that she has THE busiest practice in the area is an indicator of her exceptional ethics, skill and compassion. I have horrid pregnancies and she's always 100% helpful. Her patient's loyalty speaks for itself. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr Hashemi and her team! ---Mari Estrada, Centreville

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

She is and her staff are terrible. Very primitive service, very primitive location, always late, just terrible. Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Hashemi is forever the BEST. She cares a lot, has a big heart. I love her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Hashemi is the BEST in town. She was amazing with both my kids and delivery was of ease only because of her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

She is not responsible about her patient. Her staff needs train to be more reliable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Best Doctor EVER!! I can call her anytime and she will respond!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I called her because my Dr. Was out of the country and she was the on call Dr. When we called she was very rude that she was bothered in the middle of the night. Like your the on call Dr. This is your job if you Dont like find another job. And now that I have read the other review its no surprise she acted like this tonight.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Neda Hashemi's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA