You may also like

Rate Dr. Neda Hashemi

Dr. Neda Hashemi's Ratings

Dr. Hashemi is the BEST in town. She was amazing with both my kids and delivery was of ease only because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

She is not responsible about her patient. Her staff needs train to be more reliable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Best Doctor EVER!! I can call her anytime and she will respond!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I called her because my Dr. Was out of the country and she was the on call Dr. When we called she was very rude that she was bothered in the middle of the night. Like your the on call Dr. This is your job if you Dont like find another job. And now that I have read the other review its no surprise she acted like this tonight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

She should change her staff or get them training. She should become caring towards her patients. She should become compassionate. I think if she revamps her practice and attitude and staff she could one day become a good dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Neda Hashemi is THE BEST! She takes the time to make small talk before any type of examination. She does not rush, she does take her time and she is very professional. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have seen Dr Hashemi for the first time. It was not a pleasant experience. Unfortunately had a miscarriage but was not there for me when I called for questions or concerns. She relays all messages through her staff who have no medical experience and don't know how to relay my messages. She has become like a robot and she has no feelings or compassion. I will not go back to her again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Staff is very terrible they lie to you about getting things done including Dr Hashemi her self please do not go there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I have been with Dr. Hashemi since 2002 when I was pregnant with my third baby. he was very kind and at the time I had not understood much English, but she still was able to understand the reasons for my visits. She went into thorough explanations for every single medical issue or situation I was in whether it was about my stress at home with my husband. She was always kind and understanding and I could trust her with everything- she was not just a doctor, she was more of a friend. She had delivered two of my children (in 2004 & 2008 at Fair Oaks Hospital), and she always called and asked about my health afterwards. In late 2008, my financial situation was bad so I had to switch to a different medical institution, but I returned to her just last year because the ob/gyn specialist I had made my life and health miserable. I am back with her again and she is helping to me get better again, she is the most wonderful doctor I have ever been with, and she never lets anything get in the way of her client's visits. I love Dr. Hashemi more than I can express in words.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Doc is great but front office staff is extremely unprofessional. Considering another doc because of her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432501].votes_count ]]