Ratings for Dr. Neda Hashemi

She is and her staff are terrible. Very primitive service, very primitive location, always late, just terrible. Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Hashemi is forever the BEST. She cares a lot, has a big heart. I love her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Hashemi is the BEST in town. She was amazing with both my kids and delivery was of ease only because of her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

She is not responsible about her patient. Her staff needs train to be more reliable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Best Doctor EVER!! I can call her anytime and she will respond!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I called her because my Dr. Was out of the country and she was the on call Dr. When we called she was very rude that she was bothered in the middle of the night. Like your the on call Dr. This is your job if you Dont like find another job. And now that I have read the other review its no surprise she acted like this tonight.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

She should change her staff or get them training. She should become caring towards her patients. She should become compassionate. I think if she revamps her practice and attitude and staff she could one day become a good dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Neda Hashemi is THE BEST! She takes the time to make small talk before any type of examination. She does not rush, she does take her time and she is very professional. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have seen Dr Hashemi for the first time. It was not a pleasant experience. Unfortunately had a miscarriage but was not there for me when I called for questions or concerns. She relays all messages through her staff who have no medical experience and don't know how to relay my messages. She has become like a robot and she has no feelings or compassion. I will not go back to her again

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Staff is very terrible they lie to you about getting things done including Dr Hashemi her self please do not go there

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Neda Hashemi's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA