Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Taddeo

Unfortunately he is in Clearwater now. He treated my 9 years old son in hospital, gave him a diagnosis of bipolar and put him on Zyprexa. My kid was unable to get up from bed, started to gain weight and his grades dropped. I was devastated and did some research on my own. What I found? My son does no have bipolar since he does not meet a single criteria from the DSMs and Zyprexa is not approve to treat kids under age 13. He is off pills and going for therapy, doing good at school and at home. He might have 40 years experience but needing to update his database.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Closed his practice and left me without a dr. Some of his staff was supposed to take over but I called them like 100 times and no call back no appointments. Nothing like getting abandoned by your mental health provider, these people are supposed to help you not make things worse.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Fell asleep talking to me within a few minutes. Also when I was talking to him, offered a diagnosis of bipolar. I am and have never been bipolar or had the characteristics of someone who is.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Very patient, good bedside manner. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I have had this doctor for years. He's extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I don't have any problems and would refer him in a second.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Staff does not return phone calls - never was able to get an appointment - referred to another doctor when I vistited the office.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2005

Dr. Ronald J. Taddeo's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Patchogue, NY