Ratings for Dr. Parag S. Anandpura

I have been seeing him for about 3yrs and he was amazing at first but turned out to be not so good. I scheduled an office visit to get to the bottom of the situation and I was basically told that I was an irate patient and put out of the office, because I questioned the offices procedures. I was blocked and dropped as a patient. During the office visit his nurse Amy stated that it was my Responsibility to call and have my insurance approve the medications that the doctor prescribed. I advised them both that I had never been told by medical professionals that I had to correspond with my insurance company for approvals on medication. I am a patient that has illnesses that need medication for me to survive and I am now without a doctor or medications. Please be aware that if you do not do as they ask, you will be left out to dry.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Been a patient for over ten years and I wouldn't want another doctor! Dr. A IS Attentive, actually remembers me from one annual visit to the next. He's genuine, gentle and trustworthy! :-) I could rave about Dr. A!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr A. was highly recommended by a friend and he consistently exceeds my expectations. I have been going to Dr A. for 4 years and recently moved 2.5 hrs away. It should speak volumes to how good Dr A. is that I am traveling 5 hrs to remain a patient of his. He is by far the best Dr I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Very nice, he sits and listens. I don't mind waiting when I know it is because the doctor is really listening to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I've been using him for years. He is an excellent doctor and the best I have ever had

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Anandpura is the best doctor I have ever had in the 63 years I have been around. He cares !!!!!! My wife and I have been seeing him for over ten years. We are not just another chart to him. We are treated like family. I would feel lost if he were to leave this area.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

He took his time; answered all questions; friendly; pleasant

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Very Through, Caring, Concerned. He listens and REMEMBERS ME & SPOUSE! Knows what to ask about previous visits and any new symptoms that I may not have been aware of! He & his nursing staff is knowledgable and nice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Parag S. Anandpura's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med