Ratings for Dr. Leo A. Yang

Dr. Yang... Is clearly one of the best doctors in the world! He cares about his patients. He is great in every way. He has been my doctors for 12yrs. He is irreplaceable!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Didnt really like dr. yang thats all im gonna say about my visit with him

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

DR. Yang is the best dr ever!! I have had 2 kids both delivered by dr yang. Dr yang is a dr that is more concerned about his painents overall health than their wishes which is something i liked.I will never go to a diff. dr inless he retires. In his office he is by far the best.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dt. Yang is a very good Dr. My ONLY complaint is having to wait so long to be seen.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

The staff was wonderful but the doctors much less so. Dr. Yang may be the worst though. I told him that I would not accept induction unless it was a true emergency. He asked me why I had such feelings and I told him that I was previously induced due to my water breaking. He told me that NO if my water breaks he will induce me. That the ACOG REQUIRES that the baby be born BEFORE 12 hrs after your water breaks. Why? Because though your body is used to your germs your baby could die from those same germs if the baby isn't born before that limit. Let's just say this is a lie. I know my info and the ACOG RECOMMENDS (notice the word difference?) that you START LABOR (again notice the word difference) with in 24 hrs of your water breaking. Also this wasn't all that was said to me. He also reminded me that he is just a person and will rush my labor if need be because let's face it, OB's are people too and he doesn't want me keeping him from his golf game. I switched to a midwife that evening.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Very knowledgeable and attentive. No complaints about Dr. Yang, his care or the way he handled delivery. Would definitely recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr Yang was a great DR. I lost my insurance when my other Dr took me off work due to medical conditions with pregnancy. Dr Yang and his office was the only one who trated me as a person instead of a charity case like the others did.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Yang told my sister in law that had been bleeding for 3 months after the birth of her 1st child that she just had depression and the bleeding would stop if she took antidepressants. Went to another doctor and had to surgery to stop bleeding. Scary!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Dr. Yang was not very helpful when it came to my pregnancy. He wasn't on time and never asked the right questions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2005

Dr. Leo A. Yang's Credentials

• Chinese

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med