Ratings for Dr. Hashmat Khan

Dr. Khan is greatest doctor. He makes time for me and my family and listens and gives advice very well. When we first arrived from India, it was like we had found someone who understood us. I have moved areas, but will never change doctors. He has been a gift from God.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Generally on time. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Khan has been our family doctor since 2009. My kids have Autism and he has been treating my wife for Vitiligo.She has seen very good results. He is one of the best doctors in Toronto area. He listens carefully and provides the appropriate treatment. He is one of the doctor that keeps focus of what exactly is good for you and plans the treatment accordingly. I have relocated but i will not change my doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Khan's been my family doctor for the past 5 years. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor because he has always been supportive, considerate and kind to me and my family especially during a tough period in my life. He is knowledgeable and very thorough. He generally runs on time but I don't mind waiting if he falls behind because it's worth it.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Worst doctor ever! His lack of knowledge and experience is scary

Submitted December 7, 2016

Great doctor. Great person. Glad to have him as my doc.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor. He is calm, respectful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

This is a terrible doctor, he was my family doctor for a good 9 years and couldn't diagnose my colon properly. I eventually ended up in the hospital for 4 months to my recovery

Submitted April 19, 2016

Much better wait then other doctors in same centre, courteous and accurate, very good to deal with

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

My doctor retired in the same clinic. Dr. Khan took me in as a patient and I am happy with him thus far. I can get an appointment with him pretty easily and the wait isn't too bad.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015