Ratings for Dr. Hashmat Khan

Great doctor. Great person. Glad to have him as my doc.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor. He is calm, respectful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

This is a terrible doctor, he was my family doctor for a good 9 years and couldn't diagnose my colon properly. I eventually ended up in the hospital for 4 months to my recovery

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Much better wait then other doctors in same centre, courteous and accurate, very good to deal with

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

My doctor retired in the same clinic. Dr. Khan took me in as a patient and I am happy with him thus far. I can get an appointment with him pretty easily and the wait isn't too bad.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Excellent doctor. He recently became my parents' doctor. He is thorough, considerate and kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Submitted March 1, 2015

An excellent doctor. He actually saved a friends life. Diagnosed Thrombosis in her leg. She went to Emerg, and they sent her home. He called her up and insisted she go back and ask them to perform a specific test. She was two days away from flying on a vacation trip.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Very helpful doctor, called the house in the evening to discuss the results of tests which were done. Advised us to call him if we had any concerns.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I've switched my family doctor to Dr. Khan about 5 years ago from another doctor at Kipling Heights Medical Centre. I am so happy I did, the other one fell asleep during my consult, after 1 hour and a half wait. Every time I see Dr. Khan, I don't wait at all, the appointments with him are quick because I'm already knowledgeable on the content we'll discuss in regards to my concerns. He goes beyond doing the tests, diagnosing and sending me home with a prescription. He actually recommends more physiotherapy, natural therapies and other non-medical related ideas. Our conversations are usually short, sweet, and he almost knows what the problem is without me finishing my story. I'd recommend him to anyone. He's also very kind, caring and a very good man as a person.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012