Ratings for Dr. Hashmat Khan

He is the best family doctor. He goes beyond to help the patients and ever ready to help them in every possible way. He is very humble, polite and above all he listens very carefully. May god bless him!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Great doctor. Appreciate everything he does for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is one of the best family doctors I've interacted with, very knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

An incredible doctor. Extremely kind and respectful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Very good doctor. Very smart and caring. It's hard to find a doctor who knows what they are doing. Dr. Khan goes above and beyond to help his patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Khan has been my family doctor since 2006. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is a great listener and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Have had the same experience as the previous few comments. One thing I really appreciate is that Dr. Khan always makes time for my kids when they're sick. I mean you can't predict when your kid gets sick!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Khan. He is easily one of the best in Toronto. He always takes his time with myself and my children. He is thorough and does not just throw prescriptions around like some other doctors I've seen. He has been my families doctor for the past 10 years and we have no plans to change.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Khan is greatest doctor. He makes time for me and my family and listens and gives advice very well. When we first arrived from India, it was like we had found someone who understood us. I have moved areas, but will never change doctors. He has been a gift from God.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Generally on time. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017