Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Yablon

i had fushion in c5-6 c6-7 after my surgery i felt like i couldnt breath something was wrong i cried and begged for 5 hours for help there answer was if you can talk you can breath i made my daughter come and sit with me at 5 am because i thought i was going to die at 10am yablon comes in finally and rushes me back in to remove a blood clot from my throat i spent a few days in icu ok things happen but then after two surgeries in 24 hour bruised from my chin to my breast he gives you four days of pain meds and his assistant at the time asks are you in pain well to bad we dont use pain meds here 15 months later i still have severe pain worse then before i still cant swallow correctly and spend my days in my bed in pain went for a new mri still have the problem i went for to begin with no more workmans comp cant work cant go to pain managment without insurance he treated me like i was just 1 in an assemble line

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

He made my life a living hell. Went to him for surgery on my neck. He put in a plate and cadaver bones. 3 months later and 6 moths later had unbearable pain. His suggestion was to see a pgychiatrist. Went to Jefferson to a GOOD doctor who said 2 screws were broken, bones had not healed in a one year period. Had to have entire procedure redone. Thanks to Yablon, I now live on pain killers.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I made an appointment for a consultation, which I thought would be just that. Waited for about an hour and was so rushed that I can't tell you whether he is knowledgeable or not because I don't think he really took the time to see what was wrong. He took an already extemely frustrating experience and made it even more stressful by not taking that time. You could see that there were at least 3 other patients "waiting" to be seen, so I felt like I was just a number, not a person looking for some real answers. He did not talk with me, more at me and most of the time he talked more to my husband than to me. I had thought that I was the patient....! I had gone into his office with high hopes of getting some real answers and left feeling like I had taken three steps back. Needless to say it was not a good visit and I will be letting the doctor who gave me the referral know about this as well.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

put me through VAX-D treatments didnt work made worse. was told by new dr. worse thing to do if prior back surgery. felt rushed in and out doesnt answer guestions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Expect to wait at least an hour after scheduled appointment to see him, I waited 2 ½ for last appointment. And, expect to be disappointed when you do. If you don?t know to ask the right questions you will receive little if no information. He is overbooked and, therefore, could not and would not spend time with me to help me understand my injury and, more importantly, how I was feeling during recovery. I had a laminectomy/discectomy and suffered all night in the hospital (no sleep) because he does not believe in pain meds (I did not know this when I scheduled the surgery). No intravenous medications administered after recovery room and no pain meds after first week of surgery. I was in pain for several weeks after surgery and he would only prescribed xanax for my anxiety, which was a result of severe pain and lack of sleep. He managed to magnify, tremendously, this very physically painful and stressful experience. As far as knowledge, It was not shared with me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey S. Yablon's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Pottstown, PA