Ratings for Dr. Todd D. Miller

Sadly, Dr. Miller treated me like I was making up my symptoms. After I finally left his practice, I was diagnosed with a serious disease and a tumor that had to be removed. This was all very frustrating!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Courteous staff. Punctual re. appointments. Dr. Miller is conscientious and seems driven to assist his patients in optimizing health and well-being. He is professional, knowledgeable, and approachable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

i just love this doctor. i've been with him now for over 6 years. i have pulmonary disease and a complicated disease process. i am 46 yrs old. he's a bit young and that kinda threw me at first but he quickly showed me he knew his stuff. i will continue to see this doctor in spite of the fact that i live in a different area than his office. i'v eseen a lot of doctors, he is at one of the few at the top of the list!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had. He has become popular lately, so it is not as easy to get in to see him. That is my fault, I tell everyone how great he is. I am moving soon to another state, I am sad I can not take him with me. Dr. Miller cares, he has solved every medical problem I have had or sent me to a specialist who knows the answers. The staff is awesome. They actually talk to and treat you like a human. I love Dr. Miller and his staff. You will too!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Outstanding doctor! Dr. Miller will see you right away, if need be. He staff is awesome and I love going to his office. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Todd D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company