Ratings for Dr. Andre H. Goy

Doctor Goy made me feel like I was with the right Doctor as soon as my family and I met him. I know I am in wonderful had a with him and his staff. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr Goy makes you feel like you are the most important person and that you WILL be fine. Thank you thank you

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I went to Dr. Goy for a second opinion after my original lymphoma diagnosis 10 years ago. He was so knowledgeable and positive that I immediately opted to have him treat me. Over the years I have always felt confident that I was getting the best of care from Dr. Goy and his staff. I have also found that wait times have been reduced significantly since the office a couple of years ago.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Goy is worth the wait. He saved my life. At the age of 41 I was diagnosed with Stage IV NH Lymphoma with bone marrow involvement. My local oncologist was not hopeful. I saw Dr Goy and he told he that we would be aggressive and that it would not be easy but he could treat me. I started R-CHOP that very day. The nurses in the infusion suite are the best. Three years later I am cancer free and healthier than ever. I owe it all to Dr Goy and his first rate staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Goy lied to my family by insisting my sister was going to be OK and he was going to save her. He never visited her in the hospital while under his care and treatment, and she died. While in intensive care, intebated and dying, he insisted she get another treatment. That was just for him to make more money. Please DO NOT go to this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been in treatment for close to three years. While you might have to wait a while in the waiting room for Dr Goy, it is well worth it. You get top notch medical care ,with confidence without arrogance

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had Dr Andre Goy as my doctor at MD Anderson in Houston, TX back in 2003. I had Lymphoma Burketts and doctors locally not giving me a fair shot to live. My choice was 4 months inpatient chemo with Dr Goy or 1 year and 1/2 locally. Dr Goy, just was very positive when other doctors were not, so I went with him. Still remember him saying I could wear a yankee cap (in Houston Astro Country no way), walk in hospital, and he could but my cancer in remission. I started chemo in June 2003 and ended Aug 2003. 10 years later I am still here when a lot of doctors said my chances were not good. Guess Dr Goy showed them. He kind of seems like he speaks fast, but will slow down for you if you do not understand. My local oncologist now uses the treatment he did on some patients now which is a great testament to what he has accomplished. He does have a good bedside manner for a doctor and treats you like a human being not a number. Been in remission for 10 years now thanks to Dr Goy.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Good bedside maners and is well listening to patiant and family

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

After the normallong wait, Goy blew into the room like awhirl wind.We could barely understand his rapid fire heavily accented english.He interuppted our consultation 3 or 4 times by bustling out of the room. The main concern of the staff seemed focused on getting me to sign a release form granting them rights to my biopsy sample. My general impression was of a guy who was all about the conferences, the seminars,his Tumor Bank, cultivating contacts with wealthy patients. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

This Doctor saved my father's life. There is a special place in Heaven for him and all of the good people at HUMC. Aside from being one of the most knowledgeable hematologist-oncologists in the world, he is one of the most thoroughly decent, caring individuals I have ever met. Thank God that he has come to the United State to help people.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012