Ratings for Dr. Andre H. Goy

There are no words to describe Dr. Goy. His expertise and beside manner is unparalleled. If you want the best in care, see Dr, Goy and his staff. He saved my husbands life!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Goy has zero bedside manner. I went to him a few years ago when I had Hodgkin's lymphoma. He spent very little time with me and when he did was impatient, rude and hard to understand with his thick accent. I felt like they were "selling" me the hospital and services and pushing me to go there. The day after Christmas at 8am. Dr. Goy performed a bone marrow test on me. He yelled at me for wining as the massive needle plunged like a cork screu into my bone. Complete a-hole. My back is still messed up to this day. He must have hit a nerve during bone marrow. Ultimately I went to dr. Grossman at st Barnabus and he was amazing and spent a lot of time with me. Dr. Goy should stay clinical and stop treating patients.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. goy is amazing dedicated professional surrounded by great staff!!! His knowledge & experience proved to work to cure this terrible disease! He saved the life of my wife! Thank you SO MUCH!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Doctor Goy made me feel like I was with the right Doctor as soon as my family and I met him. I know I am in wonderful had a with him and his staff. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr Goy makes you feel like you are the most important person and that you WILL be fine. Thank you thank you

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I went to Dr. Goy for a second opinion after my original lymphoma diagnosis 10 years ago. He was so knowledgeable and positive that I immediately opted to have him treat me. Over the years I have always felt confident that I was getting the best of care from Dr. Goy and his staff. I have also found that wait times have been reduced significantly since the office a couple of years ago.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Goy is worth the wait. He saved my life. At the age of 41 I was diagnosed with Stage IV NH Lymphoma with bone marrow involvement. My local oncologist was not hopeful. I saw Dr Goy and he told he that we would be aggressive and that it would not be easy but he could treat me. I started R-CHOP that very day. The nurses in the infusion suite are the best. Three years later I am cancer free and healthier than ever. I owe it all to Dr Goy and his first rate staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Goy lied to my family by insisting my sister was going to be OK and he was going to save her. He never visited her in the hospital while under his care and treatment, and she died. While in intensive care, intebated and dying, he insisted she get another treatment. That was just for him to make more money. Please DO NOT go to this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been in treatment for close to three years. While you might have to wait a while in the waiting room for Dr Goy, it is well worth it. You get top notch medical care ,with confidence without arrogance

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had Dr Andre Goy as my doctor at MD Anderson in Houston, TX back in 2003. I had Lymphoma Burketts and doctors locally not giving me a fair shot to live. My choice was 4 months inpatient chemo with Dr Goy or 1 year and 1/2 locally. Dr Goy, just was very positive when other doctors were not, so I went with him. Still remember him saying I could wear a yankee cap (in Houston Astro Country no way), walk in hospital, and he could but my cancer in remission. I started chemo in June 2003 and ended Aug 2003. 10 years later I am still here when a lot of doctors said my chances were not good. Guess Dr Goy showed them. He kind of seems like he speaks fast, but will slow down for you if you do not understand. My local oncologist now uses the treatment he did on some patients now which is a great testament to what he has accomplished. He does have a good bedside manner for a doctor and treats you like a human being not a number. Been in remission for 10 years now thanks to Dr Goy.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014