Ratings for Dr. James J. Panzarella

This is the best doctor ever. He has saved my life after numerous other doctors and np's failed. I personally saw him and he spent time with me when I needed him to.he explained that occasionally he may run behind,but when you need him,he will be there for you. I have heard of the np that was in his practice previously,by the name of Kathy Kurtz and was told the patients that were so happy with her were the ones she pushed pills on. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

This is my mom's doctor, I am trying to get her to switch. My mom has first stages of dementia, I have told Dr. Panararella there is something wrong, I have given him months of notes ites she forgets, leaving appliances on, not knowing who I am, seeing her deceased mother, ect, dr. Panzarella did not a thing, I finally insisted she see a neuroligist and sure enough she has dementia and on a pill, she is doing better now no thanks to him.. Also me and mom both have been stating she is week, shakey and light headed for a long time, what does he do , plays on his stupid computer, takes blood pressure sitting only when my mom told him she get dizzy standing up. three weeks ago my mom passed out and hit her head, if I was not on vacation she owould be laying there till I got home, Paramedics stated when she stands her blood pressure drops alot, no in the hospital for over a week and also with heart valve problems, The hospital doctor was shocked that Dr. Panazarella never caught any of this. Horrible doctor ! If he did his job and actually check his patiend my mom may be ok but he is so money hungry and over books then falls so behind he rushes, I would not send my wort enemy to him. This is a great place to go if you want to sit half the day and then be treated like crap.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

The Good - Dr Panzarella is an excellent doctor, probably the best in the area. The Bad - You will NEVER get to see Dr Panzarella when you are sick since he is booked out 2 months and the only good PA Kathy Kurtz has left. The Ugly - I have been misdiagnosed by the newer PAs on three occassions in recent times. I don't believe Dr Panzarella is properly overseeing staff, a serious error on his part.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Had him for twenty years. He's a good listener and cool personality. I've been treated for many ailments over the years. He engages me in a very personable and comprehensive discussion and I feel comfortable with his treatments. When he's not available, I have seen Dr. L. and FNP C. For a family practice, I would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Great office; Entire staff is helpful and knowledgeable. Glad Kathy Kurtz left , seemed really burned out and irritable last time I saw her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Went here very briefly. it felt very much like a business transaction no care whatsoever.very sad overall poor place. Done there now thank goodness

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

This is the worst practice ever!!! No wonder they are accepting new patients all the time. They cant keep them. The only person that was kind and considerate is Kathy Kurtz, but she's gone now. They went out of network without my knowledge for tox screenings and now they are refusing to pay the $500 bill. Colleen, the office manager is rude, and speaks to patients like she is reading a script. Do not switch to this practice, they are terrible.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Panzarella misdiagnosed me 3 times and his former NP (Kathy) was the only person I would ever deal with...well, she is gone and so am I. New nurses and NP are awful and the receptionists are rude and utterly useless! Spent more time telling me I am fine than exhausting ways to diagnose me. New doctor diagnosed me after 1 visit/round of bloodwork. Dr. P does however have a nice sportscar and tan now that he's made his $$$$$$ See ya!!!! What a shame because he was once a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

LOVE THIS STAFF/OFFICE! Best doc I have been to in a long time!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I had Kathy as my FNP and she was great. I miss her very much, and I hope she is doing well. I am pretty happy with my new person. She has been following up on a new diagnosis of mine quite well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. James J. Panzarella's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Tonawanda, NY