Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Elrod

While Dr. Elrod does a fantastic job, his nurse (Pat) is beyond rude. More than likely, I will be changing doctors very soon so that I don't have to be exposed to his nurse.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I told Dr Elrod he had the absoutely worst staff I have ever seen in a practice. I told him I was seeking another doctor, not because of him, but because of his staff. I then told a doctor is only as good as their staff. They were rude, indifferent....I could go on and on.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Quite possible the rudest staff in the business. My problem with Elrod is that he tolerates it. Don't try and get a referral from them.. Tammy is extremely rude, forgetful, and will not call back. His nurse acts like you are a burden to her existence. Staff is also lackluster with regard to attention to detail. They mistakenly send me two different results sheets from the same blood test.. with different opinions on them.. one says low in areas where the other says normal. Which is it..? Notes say patient is receiving B-12 shots and doing well.. Never had B12 shots.. When you finally get the referral the specialists look at the notes like Elrod is an idiot. Fire your staff and start over.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Elrod is a great Dr. He takes the time to listen to you and asks alot of questions instead of just jumping to a diagnosis. His main nurse(Pat) on the other hand is rude & acts like youre inconveniencing her. The call nurses don't appear to be very knowledgable either. Unfortunately, he is in practice with several other Doctors so I don't know how much control he has over the staff.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

He is nice and does a good job, but his MAIN nurse(Pat)is so rude. I'm looking to change Drs just because of her. The receptionist are nice, but the call center is about like his nurse, not easy to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

This doctor is the best in Montgomery. He is very conscientious and takes his time to get to know his patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

It is a shame that the staff rating doesn't carry more weight. His main nurse is so sour and unhelpful that I hate to go see him

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Rude, impatient. He sighed heavily when I spoke as if I were wasting his time. He got nasty when I asked him not to be rude. At one point he go so frustrated that he walked out and went in to see another patient. I have a chronic condition and he did not care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Very nice. Listened very well to everything going on with me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Brian W. Elrod's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Multiplan