Ratings for Dr. A. Kronenwald

Absolutely rude receptionist, good doctor. Would not return.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Do yourself a favour and find a doctor who practices medicine. Dr Kronenwald is not interested in treating patients, only interested in seeing and billing for them. Never refers patients to specialists.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Went once to this office. Almost 2 hour wait to see the doctor. Doctor didn't seem very interested in my problem. Would never return. Found another doctor who listens.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Only interested in performing circumcisions. Never refers patients to specialists. Better find yourself a doctor who is interested in practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Kronenwald has been my families physician for 30 years. We have been through a number of receptionists. However, the new reception(s) are the worst that I have encountered anywhere. They are very rude, intrusive, and lack compassion.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I have been with Dr. Kronenwald for over 30 years because I felt confident in his ability. Also he has always conveyed a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I've never been so disappointed in a medical professional as I was in Dr. Kronenwald. Firstly, the wait times are atrocious (regularly 1.5-2 hours behind schedule). Secondly, he seemed very dismissive or flippant about serious conditions I mentioned I've had in the past. He never seemed to remember what the appointment was regarding so I'd have to continually remind him, direct the appointment, and prompt him with many questions to get any sort of resolution. I had abnormal blood test results and he forgot to mention anything until I prodded him for a follow-up and, as he was walking out the door, he mentioned "Oh yeah, they're no good." No reason, no context, no next steps, nothing. I was shocked! My husband was seeing him as well as was told that his chronic, crippling back pain "was fine" because nothing was broken in his spine. No being able to walk or move some days isn't "fine" just because there isn't a broken vertebra. This doctor is not even close to being up to speed on new research, techniques, etc. My husband and I found new doctors ASAP.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr.Kronenwald was fantastic for my son's circumcision. Sharon (his assistant) was very friendly and explained things very clearly. He did 4 boys in one lot (mine was first) then came out and sat down in the waiting room to talk to the parents (took about an hour for him to do all 4). He gave more info and details about care and what to expect in the coming days with the healing. He also allowed us to ask questions if we had any. He was friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr Kronenwald cared for my father at St. Joseph's Villa. He was helpful and compassionate , especially when my father's life was ending. He answered all our questions and offered to have us keep in contact with him in the last hours if we had any concerns. I am grateful for the years of care and kindness he has shown my father before his passing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Always runs behind expect to wait 60 to 90 minutes. Very personable and easy to chat with. Basic family physician, if I was really sick would want to see a physician with a little more up to date approach.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012