Ratings for Dr. Alexander P. Russoniello

I had 9 surgeries over 34 years - 3 in the last 4 years - Finally Found a NO BS Doctor - In 30 minutes he told me STRAIGHT OUT - Knee needs to be Replaced - Been 5 month since surgery No PAIN for the First Time in my Life - Walking - Riding a Bike - Back to Normal - AWESOME DOCTOR

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Very patient and understanding. Office staff very helpful

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Was referred to by a friend. Saw 5 doctors previously for my hip/back/thigh pain. At first he was nice, seemed to listen, and care. I finally had hope. He sent me for an MRI. My next appointment quickly went over MRI results, then refused to listen to my questions or concerns. Kept interrupting me as I was asking questions that he will not sit here and keep telling me its not my hips. I just wanted to know if its not my hips why did my hips hurt. Seemed more upset he was doctor # 6 and not #1. Got up and started walking out as I was trying to ask a question. Very rude, obnoxious, self centered and arrogant. Made me feel like since he couldn't make money off of me he didn't want to waste his time speaking to me. Don't go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

may be a good doctor, so they say, but a right winged idiot. never share anything private about your life style, or he will try to crush you. trust me. l i went to someone else who is even a better doctor than him... wait in his office was 2 hours, very incosiderate of other peoples time and so in love with himself.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

was recommended by someone who has used him previously. I had also see 2 others surgeons (all said I needed knee replacements) prior to going to him. We discussed what should be done and what could be done without any guarantee and I chose the later. Great doctor, spent lots of time with me discussing my options, made sure I had medical clearance and the surgery went well. Sure, sometimes you had to wait 20 to 30 minutes, but ALL offices are like that. The staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

i had a knee replacement back in 2008 i had lots of trouble with the knee after surgery the knee would not bend more then 35 degrees where it is to bend 90 degrees dr russoniello there is nothing wrong with the knee if he was a good doctor he would go back in and see what is wrong then i found out what is wrong the upper and lower knees are not lined up is this a malpractice

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Please stay away from this so called doctor . Do yourself and your health a big faboufor not seeing this dictor . He does not care a bit about his patient'spains , before and after leaving him a scar . He operated on my knee and what a poor job he did . I still have the same pain , before the surgery I could atleast bend my knee , but after the surgery I can not even bend my knee .anymore. Waiting time is 2 hours , but he does not even spend 1 minute with the patient . I don't know how the other doctor recommend him to a new patient. . Just find a more experienced and reliable and caring doctor for your injuries .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Most arrogant, rude, and obnoxious doctor I have ever met. DO NOT GO TO HIM. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

This "doctor" is the biggest p.o.s I've ever met. Please do yourself a favor and don't see him. He has no idea what he is doing.. And he is affiliated with JFK hospital in edison, another quack place. He fits right in at that hospital with the rest of the drs there. Not the best hospital out there either. I'd drive 10 mins and go to rwjuh or peters before I go to jfk.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Watch out for unnecessary surgery. Cut before you cover all the basics. Doctor can't give you the time. Thank god he's not a heart surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Alexander P. Russoniello's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1983)

• Coventry Health Care Of LA HMO