Dr Sigari changed my life. I was suffering from Sinus problem; painful headaches, runny nose,.. I had seen many ENTs before but all sent me home with a bunch anti allergy and antibiotics but i never got better. I found Dr. Sigari online and when I saw his good reviews, I decided to go see him. Dr Sigari has a state-of-the-art CT scan machine and within minutes he diagnosed the issue. He explained every thing patiently to me and recommended that i need a Ballon Sinuplasty. his friendly and amazing staff scheduled me for the easy and convent ballon sinuplasty procedure. I felt good the minute the procedure was done and was able to go to work the day after. my life has changed ever since the procedure was done and I owe it all to Dr. Sigari. Thank you Dr. Sigari. I could not have had asked for a better ENT.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr Sigari and his surgical skills. I'm blessed to have found him and I would gladly travel to see him again. I finally have sinus relief!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Great doctor very easy to talk to and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I could not have asked for a better, more constructive dr visit that the one I had recently with Dr Sigari. Not only did he remedy a situation that had developed with my voice quickly, but also offered me options for an ongoing condition I'd had for years.....a condition that my previous ENT could not rectify. He was warm, attentive, concerned and proffessional. His office is very high tech, and his staff is top notch. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Sigari

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Sigari is fabulous! I had a severely deviated septum and he fixed it, using the most modern, PAINLESS techniques. I have, and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Sigari is one of a kind. He is smart was the first one to correctly diagnose an ear issue that had been bothering me for months. I had been to four ENT docs before Dr. Sigari and none of them could figure out what was wrong. Dr. Sigari is honest, he will lay out your options and tell you what he thinks is best. The other doctors I went to made me feel like they were just charging up my insurance and didn't care if they were helping me feel better or not. Dr. Sigari really cares and he is not any more expensive than the other ENT docs I went to. Dr. Sigari is the best ENT in Marina Del Rey and Los Angeles. God Bless him and his wonderful office because smart, caring doctors are hard to find these days. I would even visit Dr. Sigari if he was out of my insurance network and I had to pay cash because I trust his skill and diagnoses and know that he can solve the problem faster and easier than any other ENT in Cali! Thanks again Doc.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Sigari for an ENT issue and ended up getting a lot more than what I bargained for. After addressing my issue appropriately, I underwent the exilis procedure and I have to say, I absolutely loved it! He is punctual, courteous and quite involved. I felt as if I was getting VIP treatment from him and his staff, who are all very pleasant and friendly. I have never done a testimonial before, but since Dr. Sigari took plenty of time out to demonstrate and explain the procedures he was performing, I thought others should know what an excellent job he and his staff do!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Very knowledgable and down-to-earth. Ran on time and was very easy to talk to about my ear problem. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Farhad Sigari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Obtaining his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering at the University of California San Diego, Dr. Sigari successfully published award-winning research in the field of heart disease. Venturing to Chicago, he attended The Chicago Medical School, where he graduated with his medical degree, a degree in applied physiology, a master’s in Pathology, as well as the distinguished Dean’s Award and Alpha Omega Alpha awards. Afterwards, he took on a surgical internship at the esteemed University of Chicago Hospital where he completed his Otolaryngology and Head/Neck Surgery training. During his time at the University of Chicago, Dr. Sigari studied and trained with world-renowned surgical and scientific mentors. As a resident, his training including advanced endoscopic surgery, advanced Otologic surgery, advanced Head/Neck surgery, comprehensive training by the Pediatric Head/Neck Surgeons at Comer’s children hospital as well as Facial Plastics and Reconstruction. Additionally, during his time at the University of Chicago he published multiple Otolaryngology related papers and well as conducting presentations at both national and international meetings. One of his more unique experiences in the field includes a 3-month residency at the Alaskan Native Medical Center where he had the pleasure of tending to the needs of the Native American Population from every corner of the state of Alaska. Since founding DelReyMD, Dr Sigari has become one of the top rated Otolaryngologist in the US. He has been awarded the Patient’s Choice Award year after year. He is ranked nationally by Healthtap.com in multiple areas of expertise. Further has been reviewed by hundreds of patients and stands as one of the highest rated in California.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• University of Chicago (Grad. 2006)
  • Rosaland Franklin University; The Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2001)

• Top Ten Physician
  • Patient's Choice Award
  • Most Compassionate Physician

Assurant
  • Blue Cross Of California

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tests for allergies too! I liked him. Hopefully can give me my allergy shots too."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr Sigari and his surgical skills. I'm blessed to have found him and I would gladly travel to see him again. I finally have..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor very easy to talk to and knowledgable. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sigari and his staff are great and very professional. I would highly recommend! "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sigari changed my life. I was suffering from Sinus problem; painful headaches, runny nose,.. I had seen many ENTs before but all sent me home with a bunch ..."

April 29, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "90291" to "90292". Address has been updated from "10400 75TH ST" to "4640 ADMIRALTY WAY". Suite has been updated from "None" to "718".

November 25, 2014
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "3108234444".

November 24, 2014
  • City changed from "Venice" to "Marina Del Rey"

January 11, 2013
  • City changed from "VENICE" to "Marina Del Rey"

March 23, 2012