Ratings for Dr. Michael Zacharia

Dr Zacharia injected Botox in my face, but left me with Hematomas, that resulted into scar tissue and brow Ptosis.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I could not recommend this plastic surgeon highly enough. I recently had a mini facelift and as a perfectionist, and a highly anxious one, he took great care and patience to explain what the procedure would involve. I chose to have this procedure under local anaesthesia - the down time only a few days with minimal bruising! I am absolutely thrilled with my results. The follow up and after care excellent. His staff are also absolutely delightful. I can honestly say I couldn’t be any happier with my results! Great work Dr Zacharia, you are a true artist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr Zacharia is just fantastic . He made me feel soo comfortable about my surgery, is down to earth, approachable and highly skilled. I always felt supported and the operation went seemlessly . I can’t praise him and his staff enough

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

These positive reviews are so fake. This man needs to be stopped. He ruined my life. Ive spent over 50,000 in re-do surgeries because of how he deformed my nose and breasts. Its not fair he's still out there ruining other peoples lives too, honestly its a joke he's still operating

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I travelled a long way to go to him, did a job charged me 1000$ and I was advised if any issues came across after 2 weeks with the result that they had a doctor where I was living . 2 weeks later treatment had made no difference advised me to wait after multiple calls and complaining they agreed to refund me half of the amount I was charged when actually I had 2 areas done . Hungry for money and selling their creams but very very bad customer service wouldn’t recommend them .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

So disappointed with the outcome. My breathing is worse then prior to the operation and I certainly didn’t get the pretty nose I asked for, but was told that it’s better to have the natural look. Not worth the $15,000 spent as I will have to redo. There was absolutely no follow up and no care factor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Zacharia is amazing, very honest and humble and has being nothing but supporting through the whole process and procedure for my revision Rhinoplasty. The staff are amazing and are always there to answer any questions and support.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Zacharia has been amazing from the minute I stepped through the door. I had my rhinoplasty 2 years ago and still loving the results. He truly is amazing at what he does. I have recommended many people and all have been amazed at the results. Could not be happier!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Zacharia is the most professional and candidly honest specialist I have experienced. His extensive knowledge of his field allows one to feel completely at ease as one of his patients. I am so incredibly happy with my result of my rhinoplasty procedure and I will recommend anyone who is interested in doing the same to contact his clinic and enjoy the offers that Dr. Zacharia and his staff give to each individual.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Zacharia team for the last two years for my anti wrinkle injections, lip filler, skin treatments and sculpsure. I love this practice they are always mixing it up to create a tailor made plan for me. I also have had my injectables with the other doctors who work there Dr Charlotte and Dr Hatem and their results are just as good. I feel very confident recommending the whole team at Dr Zacharia's

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Michael Zacharia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Michael Zacharia is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Head and Neck (Otolaryngology) and specialises in Facial Plastic Surgery. He is also an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialist surgeon. Combining the latest medical, surgical and health techniques, Dr Zacharia delivers the best outcome for each and every one of his patients. He has performed more than 4000 Rhinoplasty Surgery. Now he is performing Rhinoplasty and facelift surgery in Sydney

• English

• University of Adelaide (Grad. 1987)

• Rhinoplasty