Ratings for Dr. Michael Zacharia

These positive reviews are so fake. This man needs to be stopped. He ruined my life. Ive spent over 50,000 in re-do surgeries because of how he deformed my nose and breasts. Its not fair he's still out there ruining other peoples lives too, honestly its a joke he's still operating

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I travelled a long way to go to him, did a job charged me 1000$ and I was advised if any issues came across after 2 weeks with the result that they had a doctor where I was living . 2 weeks later treatment had made no difference advised me to wait after multiple calls and complaining they agreed to refund me half of the amount I was charged when actually I had 2 areas done . Hungry for money and selling their creams but very very bad customer service wouldn’t recommend them .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

So disappointed with the outcome. My breathing is worse then prior to the operation and I certainly didn’t get the pretty nose I asked for, but was told that it’s better to have the natural look. Not worth the $15,000 spent as I will have to redo. There was absolutely no follow up and no care factor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Zacharia is amazing, very honest and humble and has being nothing but supporting through the whole process and procedure for my revision Rhinoplasty. The staff are amazing and are always there to answer any questions and support.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Zacharia has been amazing from the minute I stepped through the door. I had my rhinoplasty 2 years ago and still loving the results. He truly is amazing at what he does. I have recommended many people and all have been amazed at the results. Could not be happier!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Zacharia is the most professional and candidly honest specialist I have experienced. His extensive knowledge of his field allows one to feel completely at ease as one of his patients. I am so incredibly happy with my result of my rhinoplasty procedure and I will recommend anyone who is interested in doing the same to contact his clinic and enjoy the offers that Dr. Zacharia and his staff give to each individual.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Zacharia team for the last two years for my anti wrinkle injections, lip filler, skin treatments and sculpsure. I love this practice they are always mixing it up to create a tailor made plan for me. I also have had my injectables with the other doctors who work there Dr Charlotte and Dr Hatem and their results are just as good. I feel very confident recommending the whole team at Dr Zacharia's

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Excellent surgeon, love my new nose! The after care by Dr Zach and his team is second to none

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I just completed my surgery with Dr Zacharia & my experience has been 100% positive I'm 2 weeks post now & I had a internal & external work done .. my nose is absolutely amazing & this is at a swollen state .. Dr Zacharia had alot of work with my nose .. refinement.. breathing.. crooked septum.. collapsed cartridge (rebuilding a caved in area pretty much) .. bump on bridge & bulbous tip.. this was also the first time I underwent any surgery for my nose however it had been broken twice before & another possible slight fracture when I accidentally knocked it myself.. so all in all I would say this was the 4th time my nose had to be broken & in terms of of a mess my nose although was very nice originally (born with) its appearance & internal damage was nothing compared to what I have now & I'm not even at the final result stage (healing wise) yet if I had to have what I have now I'm still in awe of his artistic & medical skill ... caring & humble with his confidence .. I'm so happy I went with him& trursted my gut .. as for what I see so early after my procedure I'm totally convinced that no other dr in this country could have given me this result & I even didn't expect this result myself with being realistic about complexity & getting a straight straight nose .. I expected a to have a slight bump etc .. but nothing .. the staff & nurse are all so lovely, helpful with a caring manner .. so after procedure when dealing more with them it has been so comforting. Really simple .. looking to get your nose done is a big thing .. it's the Center of your face but keep in mind it's also smack in the Center to major areas ... be with a ENT & one who is experienced, skilled & has a good reputation.. dr Zacharia ticks every box .. & online reviews seem to underrated for his ability .. im actually shocked he's not 5 star or close to on every forum considering every dr I see for medical reasons & my future operations or health issues that I have (breathing was one of them) that were on the cards & I mentioned I will be getting my nose fixed & when asked by who & Every time I said dr Zacharia .. all said very good choice or like so & this had even been said before I had picked my Surgen as I had picked 4 Cosmetic ENTS to see before choosing & dr Zacharia was my 3rd I didn't even go the 4th person.. choosing your doctor is a personal comfort .. always choose with the confidence that your in the hands of someone who is confident to handle any possible outcome & that is what this doctor gave me 100% & above all that was what mattered to me most .. I can't speak high enough of this doctor.. for me he was perfect

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

3. Thank you so much for making my encounter with the scalpel such a pleasant one. I simply adore my new nose – you have done an amazing job in refining it and making it straight, and I cannot thank you enough for convincing me to get the chin done as well. I will never be able to successfully express my gratitude and appreciation for your brilliance, skill and mastery as a surgeon, so all I can say is a simple ‘thank you’ for giving me the gift of beauty. It takes a very special surgeon to transform a conglomeration of genetic shortcomings into a thing of beauty which you have achieved and surpassed my expectations on. What God never gave me you certainly did. You are the best surgeon and the only one I would every recommend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Michael Zacharia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Michael Zacharia is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Head and Neck (Otolaryngology) and specialises in Facial Plastic Surgery. He is also an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialist surgeon. Combining the latest medical, surgical and health techniques, Dr Zacharia delivers the best outcome for each and every one of his patients. He has performed more than 4000 Rhinoplasty Surgery. Now he is performing Rhinoplasty and facelift surgery in Sydney

• English

• University of Adelaide (Grad. 1987)

• Rhinoplasty