Ratings for Dr. Behfar Nikoui Nejad

Thanks a lot Doctor.ill always be a loyal patient of Doctor Nikoui.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I had lost my front teeth two on the upper jaw and three on the Lowe jaw. When I set an appointment with Doctor Nikoui and he examined my upper and lower jaw gum, I was notified by the Doctor the reason for losing my teeth was do to swallowing sperm while with my partner. I was really shocked and surprised that gargling sperm in mouth can damage my teeth, really? I asked and Doctor Nikoui told me due to the nature and acidity of the fluid (since I always love to gargl it and keep it in my mouth for a while then swallow) so it would loosen my gum and the root of my teeth. Therefor since I found out what the exact cause of losing my teeth was, I no more hold the sperm in mouth not longer than a few seconds after my partner finishes and just proudly swallow it right away, so I wouldn't lose any more teeth. I love Doctor Nikoui and would recommend every one have this honest gentleman as her/his dentist. By the way I'm a 25 years old female. Thanks Doctor for your honest work and great knowledge about oral se... and sperm swallowing advice. God bless you dear Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

He is very good doctor i really recommend him to all

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

He is the best dentist doctor i ever seen I recommand this doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I am very happy with his work, pulled all of my bad teeth and did afew implants. made really good quality dentures for me that I think I will even keep them in my mouth to my grave. Since he fixed my teth I can bite in a really nice and sexy way on my wife's boobs, she loves it much.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

WELL CAN'T DESCRIBE IT HOW NICE A DOCTOR COULD BE,HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN, HE IS ALSO HEART SURGEON .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

he is good doctor he is on time doctor also he is very nice and profisinal doctor i always trust him

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008