Ratings for Dr. John P. Kartsonis

Dr. Kartsonis is a good doctor. However, he is EXTREMELY brief and is usually in and out in less than 5 minutes. However, he has been committed to exploring different treatment options with me for persistent acne. His nurse's are very nice and take the time to explain things that he does not necessarily explain due to him always being in a hurry to see the next patient. I do like that I was concerned with an oral medication I was taking and he took the time to squeeze me in the same day I called because I was very concerned and panicked.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

If you are looking for bedside manner you won't find it here. Patients are customers who provide doctors and staff with their paychecks. I could say more but I will refrain.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Great experience at this office. Staff was very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Kartsonis is a great doctor. His staff is very friendly and will try to work you in to be seen as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

This staff is so great! They're friendly, concerned & call back asap. dr k has taken care of my skin for years. he's great!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I've been a patient of his for 8 years and I have never had any issues with the meds or treatments he gave. He's not the kind of doctor to waste time. I'm very happy with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

This doctor SUCKS!!! He is rude, does not explain what is he prescribing and does not know what is he doing. He prescribed my 18 month old a steriod at a 50% concentration. When I questioned him regarding the potency of he medication, he got upset and told me that he was the doctor and not I. The following week I took my son to see his pediatrician and another pediatric dermatologist and they were both shocked that he would prescribe such medication on an infant. This doctor has no clue what he is doing! Don't go there. Who knows what is he is going to prescribe for you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Not very professional with patients. Does not take time to explain. Very short with patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

He is very nice, has been around for a while, but I am not so sure that he puts his "all" into his patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr. John P. Kartsonis's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal