Ratings for Dr. Martha J. Brewer

She is a very good physician. My regular ob/gyn referred her to me when she retired. She gave me great care and good advice as well treatment, when it was time for me to have a hysterectomy, she performed it with great care. She left practice to work with Tulane University hospital. i understand that she is now accepting new patients and I am making an appointment with her this week.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Very cold and uncaring. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Went to her cause my doc was out of town. I was 9wks pregnant with heavy bleeding, upon exam she made this raunchy comment, asking if I have had really rough sex recently or if hubby and I shoved foreign object vaginally!!! I was mortified!!!! You don't ask those questions to a pregnant women who is bleeding heavy!!! I stormed out of there and went straight to the ER. While in the ER they did a vaginal ultrasound to make sure I wasn't miscarrying. I was pregnant with TWINS!!!! One baby was still in my uterus but I miscarried the 2nd. From then on I was put on STRICT BEDREST for the remainder of my pregnancy. When my Doc came back I made sure to tell her about her partner(not to mention I made the nurse make a note in my chart of what happened) and her unprofessional candor. My doc made the other Dr. Brewer apologize both verbally and in writing!! But I made sure they put a notation on my chart to never schedule an appointment with her again.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

she is the most wounderful physician , she is like no other , she is kind compassionate very well educated I don't think anyone could ask for a better physician or a nicer person !!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Very patient oriented physician. Listens to the patient and explains everything so that the patient can understand and participate in their own health care. Highly recommended physician.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Explained all my options to me, and listened when some of the medication did not work for me. Led my laparoscopic surgery; referred me for acupuncture for pain. Simply one of the best doctor experiences I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2005

Dr. Martha J. Brewer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1979)