Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Trebian

I have gone to Dr T for 11 years and she has delivered my three boys. I love both her and Terry. They are very friendly, professional, caring and I would not consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I love Dr. Trebian. She is personable, kind and patient, with a great sense of humor. Even my husband (who distrusts most doctors) thinks she is fantastic. On the rare occasion she doesn't have an immediate answer, she will find it for me. Terri is a huge help in the office and very easy to talk with as well. Great team!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

i was a patient of this doctor for many years. After having a tubal failure with this doctor and how she handled it i wouldnt go again nor would i recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I love Dr. Trebian! I wish I could see her for all my medical issues. She helped me tremendously when I had post-partum issues.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

WONDERFUL OB/GYN. She really listened to what I wanted during my first pregnancy and was supportive of my choices during labor and delivery. The office is small, so things stay on time which is great too!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

I found Dr. Trebian completely on accident in my early 20's, and would recommend her to anyone who wants a female OBGYN who will listen to your concerns with genuine interest and care, without passing judgement (hey, we all make mistakes in our early 20's!). There's a reason you practically have to book 6 months in advance to see her! She's wonderful - highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Trebian is very kind, personable, and knowledgeable. She explains thing in a down-to-earth way without making you feel she is talking down to you. Normally I dread going to the doctor, but she made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Trebian is the best. She's very friendly and thorough. She talks to me when I come in, she addresses my concerns and has diagnosed me quickly and accurately whenever anything was wrong. She's surprised me by calling me herself with test results. I trust her absolutely, and I don't DREAD going to see her. I'm lucky I found her. (p.s. I actually have Trilogy Insurance now.)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Very patient-centered, friendly, and cheerful, even in the middle of the night!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

just great! she treats my wife wonderfully. emergency c-section for our first child, and she handled the situation with great aplomb.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Kathleen M. Trebian's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1990)