Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Trebian

I had seen her For many years and always liked and trusted her even though she would complain about her reimbursed by the insurance companys. She even complained to my husband when she spoke to him after she did my hysterectomy. A few years ago I came up with an infection that she could not figure out , it was STREP . I had to go to other doctors to get diagnosed with this, once diagnosed she said that is only a problem with pregnant women. That is not true. I went for over a year trying different hormones to treat my pain. SEVERE PAIN. After that I never went back. If you are straight to the point I think she is wonderful. If you are outside the box I would go elsewhere. She is a wonderful person. I think needs a little more training.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Trebian for 10 years and she delivered my son. She takes the time to talk with her patients, to fully understand their health history and concerns. I never feel rushed and she is always on time and professional. I trust her opinion- she is candid and tells it like it is in a way that makes you feel like you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Trebian is such an amazing doctor. With multiple complications during my pregnancy, I always felt like I was in the best hands possible. She is incredibly upbeat, supportive, and knowledgable. She is willing to take time out of her day to answer calls. I love Dr. T!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I have seen dr Trebian for 10 years and I have been very pleased with every aspect of her care. She delivered my son, who was high risk, and did an amazing job. She takes time to understand her patients history, current state of health and never rushes me or cuts corners to save time. She is very upfront and honest , high integrity and ethics and makes me feel comfortable with her personable style. I would recommend her for whatever your health needs are- she is the best as is her staff.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Trebian has been my doctor for years and I wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world. And Terri is also a great asset to the office.. If your looking for an OBGYN look no further they don't come any better than Dr.Trebian...... Teresa

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I love how smoothly the office runs. Terri is great and does reminder calls two days ahead so I can double check my schedule and reschedule in plenty of time. Dr. T books enough time to chat and really find out how I am doing. She really cares about the whole person.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr Trebian is a decent doctor, but her staff (her sister, Terri)is awful. Because of that, I quit going to her. I had been a patient for 10 years-only seeing her once per year and making my appointment a year out. My date book showed my appt on a Thursday and Dr Trebian's sister had it down for a Wednesday. I showed up for my appt and Terri said that my appt was the day prior and I could not see Dr Trebian unless I paid a missed appt fee. I never missed an appt in 10 years and this was an obvious communication gap (Terri never stopped to think that she could have scheduled the appt incorrectly - just immediately blamed the patient). I don't need to deal with Terri's of the world who lack self-awareness and refuse acknowledge their role in a situation. While Dr Trebian may be fine, it's not worth going to her if you need to deal with her rude and "infallible" sister.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Trebian is the best!! When I was put on bedrest for pre-eclampsia she came to the hospital daily to check on me. She and her daughter also made me a countdown chain so that my time on bedrest in the hospital would go quicker. Once I had to deliver my baby at 29 weeks, Dr Trebian checked up on us in the NICU often. Love that her work goes beyond delivering and appointments! Terri is awesome too!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

She is one of the best docs around. Caring and very compassionate. I have referred my sister and her 3 daughters to dr. Trebian. Everyone loves her. She takes her time, answers questions, gets back to you if you call. I have been seeing her since she took over another doctors practice. I would not see another doctor, if I had to I have no idea where I would go, she is wonderful. I would highly recommend her to any one looking for an ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Trebian is outstanding. I have been seeing her for 9 years now and I'm so pleased every time I see her. She makes me feel comfortable and at ease each visit and has a very personable approach with a great sense of humor. She exceeds my expectations each and every appointment and has been one of the most helpful and knowledgable doctors I have ever had. Love her!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Kathleen M. Trebian's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1990)