Ratings for Dr. Leonard T. Nicosia

Have been with Dr. Nic over 30 years and he's the best. He knows what he's doing and bedside manner is great. He has put me at ease prior to surgery, taken time to explain things when necessary and is always easy to talk to. The staff is busy, yes, but always helpful and courteous. I always get a human being when I call and they always are very nice.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

When I was in labor, he told me to rush, because his Yankees are playing...funny? Not. Overall he is a good doctor, no complains

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

He delivered my first child five months ago. He was the on call doctor. HE had a terrible bedside manner and was rude. The only time he was nice was after i finally had my baby, he told me he didnt think i had it in me! NICE RIGHT!!!???

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

The office is so busy. It takes days for a return phone call. He was nice, but the office staff is too busy for patient service.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

An excellent surgeon as well! He did my c-section 2 years ago and he did an amazing job. You wouldn't even know I had one-really.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

He is extremely informative and a really nice guy. You can talk to him about anything. I have never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Attentive and knowledgable; an excellent doctor and excellent practice overall. All of the staff is incredible.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Dr. Leonard T. Nicosia's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)

• Blue Cross Of California