Ratings for Dr. William S. Lynde

Office staff couldn't be nicer & more responsive, but I found the Dr. to be dismissive, arrogant, & nonchalant re: my concerns & questions. I suffered for 6 months while being treated for a condition which the Dr. hypothesized I had. But the diagnosis wasn't backed up with any tests such as an MRI, x-ray, etc. I had an MRI ordered by 1 of the 2 physicians who I saw for a 2nd & 3rd opinions. Both Drs. concluded that I had an entirely different problem than what was diagnosed and didn't require the surgery that I was scheduled to have. Am unable to give this Dr. a favorable rating.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I suffered with Morton's Neuroma (in both feet) for over two years. After going to several doctors that just prescribed the wrong medication I decided to see Dr. Lynde. My only regret...that I didn't decide to see him years ago. The office staff could not be nicer! Dr. Lynde proformed surgery on my left foot two weeks ago. Today the bandage came off and I am in a regular shoe!!! The surgery went smoothly and the recovery was not difficult. The only issue I had was not being able to take a shower! 😄. Sponge baths just aren't the same. Dr. Lynde is a good man and a great doctor/surgeon. I highly recommend him. Perhaps the person that did the March 15th review didn't do what the doctor told them. Don't believe a word they said. Thank you, Dr. Lynde and your entire staff!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Lynde's for over 20 years. I was so upset when I read the post below. I feel Dr. Lynde is a gifted physician that has helped me with my quality of life. I would not even consider going to another practice. Thank you Dr. Lynde!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

This doctor and his son should NOT be practicing medicine. I am so regretting my bunion surgery. It is over one year later and I have severe pain. He has a terrible bedside manner and is a terrible surgeon. My incision busted open the very same night. Ironically, my brother in law went to this same man and also had a botched toe surgery. He immediately found a new doctor near the NAC who is wonderful. How sanitary can it be when you have opens wounds and a dog walks into the patient room? I hear so many horror stories from other Teachers in the area and these "doctors" need to go.

Submitted March 15, 2014

have full faith and confidence in him. I have visited his office about 10 times. always takes the time to thoroughly answer my questions.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

The surgery made my foot worse than before. I regret that I ever took his advice. Very arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

My hysterical, crying 11 yr old daughter had a sewing needle stuck in her foot that had to be surgically removed per the ER. I called a few podiatrists that were suggested, but nobody could see my daughter ASAP who wanted the needle out NOW! I found Dr. Lynde via this website, so I called his office, and the helpful staff person asked me a few questions and said, "Bring her in." My daughter saw one of Dr. Lynde's partners instead, Dr. Teresa Propato, and she was absolutely wonderful. Not only did she skillfully remove the needle, but she was sweet, kind and loving to my petrified daughter. When Dr. Propato completed the procedure, I said to her, "You are my savior!"

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Lynde has been my podiatrist since 1987. He is absolutely THE BEST podiatrist. I have moved several times since 1987 and no matter where I live if I need a podiatrist I will travel to Dr. Lynde's office. He is the only physician I trust for my feet.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I can say nothing but wonderful things about Dr. Lynde & his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Lynde is super. He explains everything so that you understand and he is very gentle when prodding a sore area of your foot. I had to get an injection that could have been painful but he made it almost pain free. He is excellent. The staff and very pleasant and most helpful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. William S. Lynde's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)