Ratings for Dr. David D. Hamlar

Dr Hamlar is absolutely amazing :) he has done all 4 of my sons Cleft Lip & Palate repair I wouldn't trust any one else!! Thank you again Dr Amazing for all your wonderful work!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

The best have had cancer 3 times in 16 years and he has saved my life no better doctor than Dr. Hamlar

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr Hamlar never performed a biopsy on my sister's throat condition despite him telling her he did one and it came back negative. Trusting her gut, she finally decided to go to another doctor because Dr. Hamlar was inattentive and not even listening to her concerns. She went to another Dr. who immediately discovered a tumor. Now we've found out months later, DR HAMLAR NEVER PERFORMED A BIOPSY and she has THROAT CANCER. His behavior is criminal and he shouldn't be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I can not stress how excellent a physician Dr. Hamlar is. He is treating my granddaughter with a cleft lip & palate. He visited her when she was hours old. He has made himself available to her mom & dad. He has answered all our questions and treated the concerns of first time parents seriously. His surgical skill became apparent when the lip repair healed with no visible scars. He is caring and skilled. A rare combination. I have the upmost respect for him and am glad that we have access to such excellent health care. He can run late, but he is worth the wait! The cleft palate team at the U of M is top of the line exceptional. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I have the deepest respect for Dr. Hamlar's skills. After seeing several ENT and plastic surgeons over a decade, he was the first to be able to straighten and repair the functioning of my nose. I am very grateful for what he did for me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

I had a paradectomy in October and Dr. Hamlar was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and really made me feel comfortable about the procedure. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Wonderful physician. Has care for my nephew since he was 3 months old (now is 6). Very knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Excellent surgeon. Surgery outcomes on this little boy have been remarkable. Very little evidence of the severe birth defect this boy once had. I'd trust Dr. Hamlar to care for me or anyone in my family.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Br prepared to wait along time when you get there. Dr. Hamlar is very thorough and tends to run quite behind. However, I have had three surgaries with him, and wouldn't trust anyone else. He's very skilled. He teaches as well at the U of MN medical school.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2005

Dr. David D. Hamlar's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AHC