Ratings for Dr. Carmen L. Terlizzi

Dr. Terlizzi is the best OBGYN I've had , and it is my pleasure to have had him birth my last two children , he is so kind & most of all he is a good listener & also shows concern & compassion. I wish he could be my family doctor , but you never know what the future may hold. Thanks for being awesome , you ROCK!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Carmen did not listen when my wife had concerns during her pregnancy. As the husband I was ignored when I asked questions and Carmen never looked at me during the exams. My son was born premature and almost died. The St. Josephs hospital NICU team saved his life. I found that we couldn't trust this guy with a high risk pregnancy. What we went through for the next 13 years in caring for our son was very stressful at times and most of it could have been avoided with better obstetric care in the first place. That was in 1997 and yet I remember so clearly sitting in his office (with my pregnant wife) being completely ignored as though I wasn't even in the room. He didn't listen and showed no remorse about his decisions in the matter when asked later if he would do anything differently. So if he insists that you have a urinary tract infection and you know that you don't, it is a sure sign that it is time to find a new doctor. Even if you are well into your pregnancy. Don't wait until it is too late.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been his patient for about 6 months, and I've been left in the exam room waiting on him for over 20 minutes three times. When he finally shows up, he always calls me by the wrong name, and rushes through our visit. With my last prenatal visit, I was walking to the building, through our visit, and sitting back in my car in 17 minutes. Some of the nurses are very friendly, but others won't even smile or offer you a friendly hello. There has been 2 times that I've scheduled an appointment, and the next day, the nurse has called to cancel my appointment because suddenly the doctor wasn't available. Currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Terlizzi is the best ob/gyn I have ever seen! He is very nice and never makes me feel rushed. He thoroughly answers all my questions and lets me know that he is always available if needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

he is a wonderful doctor! he will spend as much time with you as you need and answer all of your questions. i would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Terlizzi for 15+ years and have only good things to say about him and his staff. He performed major surgery on my five years ago and I have had no complications. He always listens to me during appointments and lets me know that he is available whenever I need him. He is great and I highly recommend his professional services.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Terlizzi. I turned 18 in 2008 and have been seeing him ever since. He is both extremely knowledgeable in his field and takes the time to make sure I understand everything. I disagree with the other commenter about feeling like a number--he has several patients and occasionally is running behind schedule or seems in a rush, but I always feel like he makes sure I get all of my questions answered and he takes the time to talk to me and see where I'm at in my life. He is personable as well as professional, and tells me after every appointment he is always available by telephone or e-mail should I need to speak with him. When the time comes for me to start a family, I will definitely continue to see him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I think Dr. Terlizzi is a wonderful doctor. He spends a lot of time with me and is extremely patient. I am on my 3rd pregnancy after 2 miscarriages and he has been infinitely patient, even offering to me that I could come in everyday to hear the beartbeat if it would make me feel beter. The nurses are wonderful and he truly seems to care about what I'm going through.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

The man is the perfect ob/gyn. At least the best one I have seen. He spent nearly 20 min in his office (after the room exam) explaining my condition to me. The secretaries are overwhelmed (or at least when I was there) there was a lot of problems and long waits at the front desk.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

This doctor is very knowledgable, but he treats you like anumber and spends very little time with you. IT is like he has his hand on the doorknob the whole time you are talking. He missed several signs of problems I was having dutring my second pregnancy, and one and a half years later, I am dealing with severe physical and emotional trauma. He is a very nice person, but he does not try to get to know you as a person and as a unique patient with unique problems.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

Dr. Carmen L. Terlizzi's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup