Dr. Allan Wulc

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Allan Wulc

I've been seeing Dr. Wulc for over 8 years. I started with a little filler in the brow, between my eyebrows, and Botox to keep the filler in place. I've been going to him ever since. I've referred friends and family. He's wonderful and his staff is professional, friendly and supportive. The long and short of it - My experiences have all been wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Amazing Amazing Doctor! I live in the nations capital and still travel to see him for my procedures. That should say enough. Stephanie, the nurse is very caring, kind, and has a lot of patience. All the qualities a nurse should have especially when a patient is going through any type of procedure.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I have been a patient at W Cosmetic Surgery for many years. I see Debbie and Dr. Wulc for filler. I also purchase skin care products from Gina. When it's time, I will gladly have surgery. I trust the entire staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I've had Grave's eye disease for quite some time. I had orbital decompression in 2008 by another oculoplastic surgeon. Approximately two years ago, I was told by another surgeon that I required a second decompression. I went to Dr. Wulc for his opinion and he also recommended other doctors so that I would feel comfortable with my decision. I needed to know that I was with the right physician group; not just the doctor, but the entire staff. What I found with Dr. Wulc and his team was the most exceptional, caring, compassionate and empathetic care that a patient deserves. I have been to 4 different oculoplastic surgeons in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas and received the same recommendations regarding surgery, but I was clearly just another number on their list. Trust is a huge thing for me and as a patient, I need to know that I clearly trust my health to Dr. Wulc and his team because I know that they really want this for their patients. Dr. Wulc was very concerned about my need for a second decompression considering my very high TSI levels but he did his homework before coming to any plan. He sought out other experts and devised a plan that would ensure a safe second decompression. I have just finished both of my surgeries this week (each eye done on separate days). This was not an easy decision but I was never hesitant that I had the right surgeon. Dr. Wulc was articulate about the timing of the procedure and never rushed me into any decisions. He always provided me the time to ask questions, get the answers that I needed and explained everything in detail so that I could have a clear understanding of what to expect. My visits into his office are always greeted by a team of professionals who truly love what they are doing. I am not much on writing reviews, but it is important for others to know that Dr. Wulc and his team take a great deal of pride in their work and he truly is an expert in the field of Oculoplastic Surgery especially for Grave's eye disease.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Simply stated, Dr. Wulc is a true Artist, Perfectionist and Highly Skilled Plastic Surgeon. I am myself a perfectionist and in most cases very hard to please. I’ve always been told (I’m 47 now) I am good looking, and I was terrified of losing my looks. It was getting very hard for me to start seeing "signs of aging". For the past two and a half years, I was trying a number of non-invasive, “quick fixes” expensive procedures. The results were from NO result to a Bad result. It was a complete waste of my hard-earned money, but the worse – I’ve almost lost a hope to ever achieve the result I was looking for. I researched many surgeons (I’m from Cherry Hill, NJ) in South Jersey, Center City Philadelphia and Bala Cynwyd areas. I had 9 consultations with 9 different doctors. The scariest part was that each doctor recommended me different procedures to achieve the desired result. My last resort was to see an eye specialist at University of Pennsylvania (UPENN) for my drooping eyelids, under- eye bags and overall tired looking face. I made an appointment with Dr. Roberta Gausas - Chief Oculofacial and Orbital Surgery. Dr. Gauses highly recommended me to see Dr. Wulc. Dr. Gauses described him as the Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in tri-state area. I made my homework. I’ve learned that Dr. Wulc is Quadruple Board Certified; received his M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania; graduated Summa Cum Laude from Amherst College, studied painting and sculpture at the Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris. Finally I met a doctor whose recommendations and understanding of my concerns lived up with my expectations. I also met Dr. Wulc’s amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and caring staff. From the first appointment with Dr. Wulc, I instantly understood the difference between all my 9 previous consultations and this one with Dr. Wulc. Dr. Wulc and his assistance Debbie explained me each and every step along with all the pro’s and con’s of the procedures. The confidence level I had going into the surgery was very high. My recovery was amazing during which I did not experience any of the possible side effects. I can honestly say Dr. Wulc gave me even better results than I thought was possible. Thank you Dr. Wulc and thank you Debbie for the great care you have given me and the wonderful transformation you helped me achieve.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Wulc and nurse Debbie are my glam squad. No one believes I'm 52 thanks to a little Botox and filler. When I'm ready for surgery, Dr Wulc will be my only call.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Wulc performed my lower eye lift in October 2014 and my facelift only five months ago. He was so pleased with my recovery, as was I. My bruising was minimal, if nothing at all. He insists that it's because I'm easy going and in good health, but I know the real reason...the surgeon. After turning forty-eight, I was looking weathered, which created a major cause of my unhappiness. Superficial? One might think. Many people are unhappy with their bodies, which is a very common form of self-unhappiness. So, I went in search of some happiness, and that would require a self do-over. But it wasn't a matter of finding a better moisturizer, or changing my hair. I would require cosmetic surgery. And, with that, I began my search for a doctor. Not any doctor...the doctor. The internet and a very resourceful magazine called New Beauty had become my best friends. After much reading, then visits, finally, to three cosmetic surgeons, and disenchanted with all of them, I continued my search and found Dr. Wulc. What had attracted me to him was the fact that he specialized in only the face. The other surgeons I'd met with seemed to do it all, which frightened me. During my initial visit, Dr. Wulc, long with his very competent nurse, Debbie, allowed me to have center stage, explaining to him what it was I wanted, what I thought I needed. The second visit, after he'd had a chance to really see me, talk to me, study me, he then gave me his opinion and recommendations: Lower eye lift and fat transfer was all I would need at that time. "In one to two years down the road, you may need a face lift," he said. I liked that Dr. Wulc doesn't press you into something. He keeps it subtle, performing his work in stages, for a better result. I was so pleased with my outcome...I was pretty again. A year and a half later, here I am, five months out from face lift surgery and thrilled with my results. Dr. Wulc is not only a surgeon, he's a visionary. He can simply look at you and know what is needed. He keeps you looking like you, but better...much better. He's kind and compassionate, and trustworthy. Surgery is scary, but I had no reservations, because I knew I had the best surgeon. And right in my own back yard. Hollywood doesn't know what their missing!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

This is the second time I've tried to leave a review. My injectables gave good results, but this doctor has a bad bedside manner. Another poster called him "nasty" which I think is accurate. Don't ever compliment another doctor's work or he may insult you. Audacity to the max! I won't be returning and I am not the only patient I know personally who feels the way I do about Dr. Wulc.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wulc's for over 10 years, receiving botox and filler. These procedures have helped maintain a younger than my age appearance. I am now in my early 60's and decided to have a facelift to improve my jowls and neck. I had the surgery in January and the results exceeded my expectations. It was so natural. I look 20+ years younger! Dr. Wulc is a competent physician and an excellent surgeon. Having this surgery was one of my better decisions. Thank you Dr. Wulc!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Wulc is an excellent plastic surgeon. The results that he delivers make you look refreshed and natural. He is a master. His staff is attentive and helpful. Debbie is excellent at administering the injectibiles. She is smooth and painless. Dr. Wulc's practice is a first class operation. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Allan Wulc's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts