Ratings for Dr. Jonathan B. Pine

Here's a positive note, Dr Pine has always has time for me and his staff has always been upbeat and progressive threw my surgery and after care treatment. This was a second reconstruction and I was treated honestly and Farley. No gimmicks, id refer anyone in their 40s to the Anaconda site for treatment and or Surgery.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Before moving to Montana, he completely misdiagnosed my torn meniscus, telling me that "Everything looks great!" 2nd opinion Doc noticed the tear after looking at MRI for approx 5 seconds. He was very brief, distant, dismissive of my concerns, and he was very definitive in giving his misdiagnosis. I'd suggest seeing Dr Seuss before Dr Pine.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

My knee was better off before the surgery. After 4 separate opinions, I went with Dr. Pine because he was not planning to install foreign objects. Before surgery, I had pain. but full function of my knee. The surgery took care of the function, so now I only have pain. As for post surgical therapy, you might as well buy a book at Border's to figure out what to do, because he is useless, and the therapists are no better. Professional athletes who had the same surgery were in rehab for a year, but I was shoved through in 2 months. After 6 months, I was told I would see no more improvement. Well, thanks for nothing. Maybe, I should be happy that I improved to where I was before the surgery? That didn't happen!! The reason for having the surgery was so that I could continue to play hockey. Afterwards, he said I shouldn't play hockey anymore. Maybe it would have better to try not playing anymore first, before the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I wish I could say more, but cannot even get the staff to answer the phone. They just let it ring continually, and then if they do answer, just hang up. My son has a broken hand, and I cannot even get through to the office. These people should be out of business.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I agree with all the other comments made this doctor doesn't seem to care at all. I went for my left knee I'm a runner and like to work out, when I went to him for having pain he just looked at me and said "why you doing this to yourself just stop excersising"I said "but that's my way of life" he said "your body is not cut out for this just stop go ride a bike" I couldn't believe him. Anyway I went back a few months later after seeing a internist who told me it looks like a torn minicus after reviewing my xrays. So he sent me to get an MRI. Let's see what he has to say now. His staff are very cold, unfriendly detached people they never greet you with a smile or a good morning. Even though I walk in and say good morning I have yet to get a response. I've been going there for years to see Dr. Zimmerman who is great.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

If the front desk staff cracked a smile I would be in shock. Others are pleasant enough but just barely. Dr. Pine saw my 11 year old twice. First time took an x-ray - said growing pains. Second time her knee got worse and we went back. He came in saw that we were back (5 months later) and said, "Do you want surgery or PT?" I said, "How about you figure out what is wrong first?" He said, "Oh, do you want me to give her an MRI?" I said, "That sounds about right?" Then gave me an MRI presciption ... did a few tests on her knee and said, "Ok." and walked out.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

He completely misdiagnosed a torn achilles tendon and told me I had an Achilles cyst. He barely examined me at all and did not order an x-ray or MRI. Two months later after considerable continued pain my very good podiatrist looked at the injury and realized I had a tear in my Achilles which was confirmed by an MRI he ordered. I will not go back to Dr. Pine ever again.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr.Pine sent me for xray in office and script for MRI, done everthing possible for left knee injury, had 5 prior knee arthroscopys with other doctors and Dr. Pine did follow protocol based on the 5 previous surgeries. Good Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Staff appeared over-worked and had no focus on customer service. Re-certification for Physical therapy required numerous calls with no sense of urgency. If insurance were not the issue I would find another doctor if he was local. Not a good experience at all stay away . This doctor may be capable but demonstrates no emphathy or caring. He should retire to Boca.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

The staff was very busy. And over booked. The doc. seamed rushed and not willing to thoroughly examine my symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Jonathan B. Pine's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal