Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Kruszka

Dr Kruszka doesn't waste time, but he doesn't rush. He is no-nonsense when it comes to examinations and procedures, but he has a polite demeanor and always offers complete answers and explanations to concerns or questions. His staff is also polite, kind, and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

He's the best doctor. I had a stilborn and I really appreciate how he handled it and how caring he was. He also delived my living daughter through c section. I couldn't think of one bad thing to say about this doctor. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Kruszka is always very responsive and attentive. I trust him very much.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Love him! He has delivered all 3 of my children, he does his own ultrasounds, does his own deliveries. I will never consider going to another OB. He returns calls quickly. I can not speak more highly about him. I have recommended him to several of my friends and they love him too.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

He is very nice, understanding and takes his time with patients. He is attentive and always happy to answer questions. One of the best doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Stephen J. Kruszka's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)