Ratings for Dr. Keith M. Keating

I have been trying for 4 months to get an appointment as this is the only Dr. in an 80 mile radius of my home that is in my provider network. They never answer the phone and they never return calls. Was finally told they cant take me as a patient. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Keating takes the time necessary to figure out why your in his office. If it's possible for you to feel better, he will find a way to make it happen. He's a healer.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Excellent Doctor. As said, his bedside manner is wonderful. I'm never rushed out of the office to make way for the next visit. He takes the time to make sure I'm fully satisfied before we're done. By far one of the best doctors I've had. You have to be patient (no pun intended) when you arrive as you will have a wait; rest assured he's giving the other patients the same care and attention he will be giving to you when it's your turn.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

What can I say about this doctor? Everything! After a long search, I found Dr. Keating. Finally, a doctor who had a wonderful bedside manner, was knowledgeable and explained everything, made me feel better and tried hard to do so. My serious health problems may have been a little over his head, but he continued on with me until my employer switched insurance companies, and he did not take the new one. I finally thought I had found my "dream come true" doctor and with a sense of humor. All which took only 10 years to do. It was not meant to be. I'm seriously ill, and I'm beginning to think there are not any good doctors in Prescott, AZ, especially as wonderful as he is. It boils down to time, money, and the ease of how quickly, and how much insurance companies pay here, which I understand is any doctors right, but at the very least, a letter from his office with an explanation & recommendation would have been nice. If he accepts your insurance, go see him! He is the best in town!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

The patient is actually my dad. Dad had a stroke in Dr. Keating's office and the most expedient way for emergency medical treatment to occur was for Dr. Keating to load my dad in his own vehicle and drive my dad to the hospital in Prescott. Much later, I took my dad to an appointment and dad needed the handicapped spot. The purpose of the visit, beyond a check up was to get the handicapped palckard. Someone reported my car and I got a ticket while the doctor was filling out the necessary forms. Knowing that the spot was used with valid reason, Dr. Keating contacted the issuing agency and the court to have the entire matter dropped.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2005

This is a doctor you don't mind to wait for.His schedule is always out of "whack",but only because he is spending all the time with the patient.If you need an hour,he'll give it too you.His office is also one of the best I have seen in Arizona.Shortly,he is a doctor like they use to make and there is few of those.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2005

Dr. Keith M. Keating's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal