Ratings for Dr. Anne P. Kaiser Albrinck

Dr. Anne Kaiser Albrinck is terrible. She made what should have been to best experience of my life the worst. Her procedure decision/demand left me permanently disfigured and in chronic pain.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Kaiser was our ob-gyn for the birth of our little girl on July 3, 2016. She was amazing. Our daughter came quickly, and she was on top of it. The process was smooth, She managed it well (including telling daddy how to manage the stress). We have another on the way, and I wish we could make sure she's the doc to do it.... Matt

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Kaiser Albrinck has been my ob-gyn for 15 years now. While she and I do not share the same philosophies about birthing or pain management, I have never felt better taken care of than when she is in the room with me. She listens to my concerns, and while she may disagree on my stance, she has always respected what I wanted. She has been with me through three childbirths (only the last one was c-section, and emergency at that!), several laparoscopic surgeries, and so much more and through it all, she has been so wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had the worst experience with her, for this I am switching to a different practice. When I told Dr. Kaiser that I wanted a natural birth, she told me that this wasn't a good idea. Then rolled her eyes at me when I told her that a doula was going to be helping me and told me that I didn't need her. I'm sorry, but this is a personal decision and she should respect her patients needs. During delivery, she showed up at the last minute when the Resident was getting ready to deliver my baby, which made me very nervous. She walked in the room and the first thing she said to me was "Well you are stronger than I thought" (not what I wanted to hear after hours of labor). And reminded me how difficult it was going to be if something went wrong because I didn't get an epidural. Very rude, unprofessional and not patient oriented.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I thought Dr. Kaiser was great. She did a fantastic job dealing with the issue I was having. She spent a great deal of time with me asking questions and explaining the procedure. She had a great bedside manner in the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I waited for an hour and a half for a simple tummy check. (I was 34 weeks pregnant) I also wanted her to review my birth plan. After finally getting back with her- she made sure I understood that no one would bother looking at my birth plan, and that as the doctor she would do whatever she deemed necessary. I am planning on an unmedicated birth, and she made it clear that she was not supportive of that personal decision and would essential not be respecting those wishes. After she told me perineal massage would turn me into "hamburger meat" I asked for resources to better inform myself on the negatives of perineal massage, to which she responded-"you don't need to do any research, I"m the doctor, you're the patient and I'll make the calls". Needless to say I will REFUSE her services if she tries to deliver my child, and will NEVER be seeing her again. Worst experience I have had to date in the medical field.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have been going to this office for years and only recently started seeing Dr. Kaiser. After my last appointment with her I was in tears. She is rude, incredibly judgmental and does not listen to anything you have to say. She interrupted me so many times that I'm not even sure she knew why I was there. Not to mention, I waited almost an hour just to see her! I feel like it was a complete waste of time, money and energy! This will be my last time seeing her, I may find a new office altogether. The staff at the front desk is always rude. When I walked in for my last visit the woman at the front desk rolled her eyes at me, I hadn't even spoken to her yet! I was appalled at how awful my experience was. Certainly not how patients should be treated!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

She was very demanding and Rude about my choice of birth control just because she liked it she sure didn't read the booklet she gave me or didn't listen to any of my concerns to begin with. Switching Doctors immediately

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

The most unprofessional MD I have ever been to. Staff is also extremely rude. It is actually shocking how rude they are, you can't believe its happening . She is negligent and shouldn't be allowed to practice. I have never been so mistreated.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Rude, disorganized and doesn't care about you. Last time I was in she told me she was having a bad day which is very unprofessional. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the three years I've been going to Dr.Kaiser and she has done nothing to help us. Easy for her to dismiss me when she has a photo of her four children on her desk. She wanted to repeat tests when I was there for a follow up for the test results. She said she didn't have the results when that was the only reason I was there. I could have looked past the rest of the rude staff if my doctor wasn't rude too. I had to wait for over an hour for each appointment for them to then just waste more of my time and do nothing. I switched to a different OB and even calling to schedule an appointment was better, they weren't short and rude with me. I wish I would have switched earlier. She should not be allowed to list infertility as a focus... she does not care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Anne P. Kaiser Albrinck's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)