Ratings for Dr. Serjik Nazarian

this guy should NOT be allowed to practice podiatry. i went for a diabetic foot exam - he cut my toenails and for no reason, snipped a corner piece of my toe, taking off the skin and causing it to bleed profusely. not only was it terribly painful but more, as a diabetic i am always concerned about cuts on my feet - he doesn't care, not in the least. please, please do NOT see this jerk - he's dangerous.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

He doesn't take notes or bring chart in with history for follow ups. Asks patient what he did with last visit. Staff doesn't return phone calls.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I am outraged by the lack of professionalism of Dr. Nazarian and his staff. I waited an hour for a scheduled appointment. After sitting around that long, I asked the staff and was told he wasn't even in the office. Why didn't they tell me when I checked in that he wasn't in. I could have rescheduled the appointment instead of wasting my time. I am willing to be flexible and understand if he was helping someone or delayed in surgery, but doctors don't seem to think your time is worth anything. Why is it necessary for every doctor to have you cool your heels in the waiting room and then the examining room for long periods of time? Don't they know we are the reason for their jobs? How about a little common courtesy?

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

No help for me. When I was unable to take the prescription, he had nothing else to help me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

A diabetic foot check turned out to be very painful when he started cutting into my heels with toenail clipper. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. Nazarian has been great. He helped me with my Plantar Facisiitis and diagnosed another condition I was unaware of. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

He was recommended to me by my M.D. and his wife, an R.N., both of whom had been his patients and were very pleased with his care. He has cared for my husband's and my feet for about 10 years now. He has a great sense of humor, is very talkative and friendly, and we enjoy our visits with him. He is usually very quick to diagnose, but he always follows up with tests/scans/x-rays to verify.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Shocked by the other notes on here.. Recently had Bunionectomy surgery by Dr Nazarian. I found him to be very attentive and competent. I will definitely reccommend him to others. He not only fixed my foot but was very understanding about my financial situation he gave me a discount and an easy payment plan

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

For your own safety, DO NOT SEE THIS MAN! Fourteen months ago he performed bunion and neuroma surgery and left me with a more painful and crippling condition than before. His incompetency is matched only by his arrogance and indifference. Be warned.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Great personality,poor results. His $ 400.00 shoe orthonics caused my knees to go out of alignement. One knee operated on by an Orthoepedic surgeon already the second is next. Dr. Nazarian is in for the money and cost me a lot of money.Did not reply to my concerns.Be aware.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. Serjik Nazarian's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Massachusetts