You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Scolieri

Dr. Paul Scolieri's Ratings

I owe my life and being able to spend it with my husband and children to Dr. Scolieri. I had been feeling lousy for 6 months. I had seen several doctors who ran numerous tests on me to no avail. After a while, I felt like I was being dismissed even though I knew something was wrong. I was eventually referred to Dr. Scolieri by one of the doctors for possible allergy or sinus problem. She told me that if there was something wrong, Dr. Scolieri would find it. Within a minute of meeting Dr. Scolieri and telling him my problem, he stopped me, asked me several questions, looked in my throat, and told me he was concerned that I may have lymphoma in my tonsil. He was so fast to diagnose me that I was worried that he wasn't listening, but I guess I was so caught off guard by how quick he made a diagnosis that no one had even thought about. Now I realize how brilliant he is to know immediately, and actually how he was the only one to really listen to my complaints. I knew I had the right doctor when he called me late that same evening at home, and spent a half hour on the phone with me and my husband explaining my problem in detail. He scheduled my surgery immediately. It was comforting to see him smiling on the day of my surgery, as he always is. Before I knew it, I was getting radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Although I haven't seen him since, I will never forget what he has done for me, and refer him every family member and friend I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

He's just a great, wonderful doctor. Caring, concerned, knowledgable, helpful, easy to talk to and he actually listens to what you have to say (which is a rare find.) My first visit with him, he found a major problem, after sending me for a simple chest x-ray which my old PCP didn't and/or couldn't find. (Needless to say, I no longer have that PCP.) After Dr. Scolieri's findings, he referred me to a great doctor to have my surgery done as the surgery I needed was not in his speciality. From his early findings, and an immediate referral to the surgeon, my lung cancer was caught in the early stages and I'm still alive and so far, cancer free. My many thanks to Dr. Scolieri and his help. I would refer anyone to him. He's just a great doctor. THANK YOU DR. SCOLIERI. You are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Very good doctor. Very knowledgeable. Takes his time and explains things to you. Very friendly. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

I have recently suffered multiple health issues requiring visits to numerous doctors. I felt like nobody was taking my complaints seriously or just passing me on to another physician. Just when I was about to give up, I was referred to Dr. Scolieri. He spent the most time with me out of all my encounters, and arrived at a diagnosis I was not willing to believe. However, since I was at my wits end, I underwent the testing he recommended and started the treatment as prescribed. All I can say is that I now feel wonderful. He is the most caring physician I have ever met. I recommend him highly. In fact, I have already referred several family members and friends, and they rave more about him at gatherings than I do. The medical community is lucky to have such an wonderful asset.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

His diagnostic skills are outstanding. I had previously seen 3 other ENT's in the Pittsburgh area, but none were able to correctly discover my problem. I was extremely impressed with the amount of time he spent with me during each visit. Furthmore, I have never had a doctor who personally returns all of my phone calls. My life is now so much better since I have been treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908162].votes_count ]]