Dr. Leo Lapuerta
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(32)

"He's a genius or at least an artist. Treat yourself to a consultation. You'll leave con..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Franklin A. Rose

I had a facelift performed by Dr. Rose 6 months ago and I am so happy with my results! My neck and face look so youthful! Thank you Dr. Rose!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

So happy with my rhinoplasty! Doctor Rose is truly an artist, and was so invested in my result. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

So happy with my liposuction results! Dr. Franklin Rose is the best and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I was nervous about taking my daugter who is a college student to see Dr. Rose for a breast augmentation, but so happy we chose him! He made my daughter feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable and made us both feel very comfortable about the procedure. Thank you Dr.Rose for taking care of my daughter. She is a new woman now! So confident and happy!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Having my breasts done by Dr. Rose was one of the best decisions I've ever made. He is truly an artist and a master at what he does, and I could not be more pleased with how my breasts turned out! I was in my early 20's when I first went to to Dr. Rose for help. I had very small breasts (flat chested) measuring 32AA. Dr. Rose immediately made me feel comfortable with his bed side manner, as he listened carefully to my goals, and he provided counsel in what would be best for me. After the surgery, I was more than thrilled with the results! I was amazed! I now had beautiful full breasts that were soft and looked so natural! Too beautiful to be real!! My new bra size was 34C or 34D depending on the bra. Years later, despite the fact that I hadn't had a single problem, I had my breasts redone. Amazingly, and despite the fact that I'm older now, I'm just as thrilled as I was the first time!!! When I lay flat on my back, my breasts flatten out just like normal breasts, they just mimic exactly what natural breasts do. No one would ever know that my breasts had implants. It is my understanding that how the pocket is cut to insert the implant can make all the difference in the world, and Dr. Rose has mastered how to cut the pockets to give the most natural look. Dr. Rose used the memory gel gummy breast implant and went under the muscle. I have very thin skin and I haven't had any ripples or anything, just all natural looking full healthy breasts! I would never go to anyone else, and neither will my friends after seeing his work. If you are thinking about getting your breasts done, Dr. Rose is the doctor to go to and the only doctor I would trust!! My friends joke that I have the most beautiful breasts in the world! Thank you Dr. Rose for doing an Amazing job! I couldn't be happier!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Rose is far and away the most skilled surgeon! My facelift is immaculate! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Rose and I am so happy with my results!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had a facelift performed by Dr.Rose two months ago, and I absolutely love my results! I look and feel so much younger! It's amazing what a little nip & tuck will do! :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My life changing visit to Dr. Franklin Rose: I lived a long time carrying some heavy lady assets! My back has paid the price and I made the move to get a well deserved lift. My Ladies have a new lease on life. I am more confident and can finally wear clothes that I have never been able to wear.The fact that I can do bra-less is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you !!! He is one of the most popular Plastic Surgeons to many TV Stars and Celebrities and he's located in Houston, Texas. I’ve talked to women from California and beyond that travel to Houston just to see him. Got my girls lifted over Thanksgiving and I’m in LOVE with my new body ** the freedom to not wear a bra is amazing ** I think every woman is like a Ferrari. You always want to keep it up to speed. Dr. Rose in Uptown is the magic man #ItsYourBodyYourBusiness -TheresaRockFace

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Rose did such an amazing job on my nose! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Franklin A. Rose's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1977)