Ratings for Dr. Franklin A. Rose

I was nervous about taking my daugter who is a college student to see Dr. Rose for a breast augmentation, but so happy we chose him! He made my daughter feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable and made us both feel very comfortable about the procedure. Thank you Dr.Rose for taking care of my daughter. She is a new woman now! So confident and happy!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Having my breasts done by Dr. Rose was one of the best decisions I've ever made. He is truly an artist and a master at what he does, and I could not be more pleased with how my breasts turned out! I was in my early 20's when I first went to to Dr. Rose for help. I had very small breasts (flat chested) measuring 32AA. Dr. Rose immediately made me feel comfortable with his bed side manner, as he listened carefully to my goals, and he provided counsel in what would be best for me. After the surgery, I was more than thrilled with the results! I was amazed! I now had beautiful full breasts that were soft and looked so natural! Too beautiful to be real!! My new bra size was 34C or 34D depending on the bra. Years later, despite the fact that I hadn't had a single problem, I had my breasts redone. Amazingly, and despite the fact that I'm older now, I'm just as thrilled as I was the first time!!! When I lay flat on my back, my breasts flatten out just like normal breasts, they just mimic exactly what natural breasts do. No one would ever know that my breasts had implants. It is my understanding that how the pocket is cut to insert the implant can make all the difference in the world, and Dr. Rose has mastered how to cut the pockets to give the most natural look. Dr. Rose used the memory gel gummy breast implant and went under the muscle. I have very thin skin and I haven't had any ripples or anything, just all natural looking full healthy breasts! I would never go to anyone else, and neither will my friends after seeing his work. If you are thinking about getting your breasts done, Dr. Rose is the doctor to go to and the only doctor I would trust!! My friends joke that I have the most beautiful breasts in the world! Thank you Dr. Rose for doing an Amazing job! I couldn't be happier!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Rose is far and away the most skilled surgeon! My facelift is immaculate! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Rose and I am so happy with my results!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had a facelift performed by Dr.Rose two months ago, and I absolutely love my results! I look and feel so much younger! It's amazing what a little nip & tuck will do! :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My life changing visit to Dr. Franklin Rose: I lived a long time carrying some heavy lady assets! My back has paid the price and I made the move to get a well deserved lift. My Ladies have a new lease on life. I am more confident and can finally wear clothes that I have never been able to wear.The fact that I can do bra-less is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you !!! He is one of the most popular Plastic Surgeons to many TV Stars and Celebrities and he's located in Houston, Texas. I’ve talked to women from California and beyond that travel to Houston just to see him. Got my girls lifted over Thanksgiving and I’m in LOVE with my new body ** the freedom to not wear a bra is amazing ** I think every woman is like a Ferrari. You always want to keep it up to speed. Dr. Rose in Uptown is the magic man #ItsYourBodyYourBusiness -TheresaRockFace

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Rose did such an amazing job on my nose! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am very unhappy with Dr. Rose. He went larger than I had asked on my breasts and even after stressing I was concerned about capsular contraction, he still recommended over the muscle placement. Both of my breasts are hard. I had major issues with him filing part of my surgery with the insurance and ended up responsible for $3000 more than I was initially informed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very kind, caring, and gentle. Wonderful results. Great bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I had two different procedures with Dr. Rose & I was thrilled with the results!! Dr. Rose took his time with me & made me feel very comfortable before and after the surgeries. I loved his staff & they always make me feel welcome . I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Franklin A. Rose's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1977)