Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Lynch

I have been so impressed with this office, we always are able to get in when needed, they return phone calls, all the doctors in the office are amazing.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Lynch is very dismissive about my pains and when I lost my job because of depression and pain, and job attendance, I told Dr. Lynch (I had been a patient of his and Stacie for years 4 years at that time) I had been treated for back and shoulder pain, with norcos,, I told I wanted to file a workers comp claim and he said "No, That wouldn't look too good , does it?" I told him again I was in pain and how, what should I do? He said "get another job.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Lynch is extremely condesending and not interested in the true health of his patients. If you are over the age of 35 he won't give you the time of day - especially if your elderly. If your considering him as a DR consider someone else even if it means you have to go a tad farther.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Appointment for 2:10 pm was duplicated with another patient who had the same exact appointment time. Wasn't actually seen until 3:00pm. Every time I've dealt with any of the staff members they've been extremely rude. Since the appointment time was already 50 minutes before I was even seen, I didn't have time to explain what was going on with my arthritis to the doctor. I only requested a refill of my prescription. I explained to Dr. Lynch that I had seen on the patient sign-in that another patient had the same appointment time as I did. He became extremely rude himself and said that patients needed to get in to see him. I stated I would help out by removing myself from his patient list, and he said he could just add more people to the same appointment time. I hope he doesn't revoke my prescription, as I have quite a bit of pain, but I need to find another doctor anyway.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

His staff is extremely rude! I have had nothing but trouble trying to schedule an appointment to get my medication refilled. Other than his staff everything normally goes well during my visits. I do prefer to see Stacy though.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I've been going to Dr Lynch for several years now. He's very patient, listens, and is very knowledgable. Appointments are made in a timely manner, and office waiting time is minimal. I would highly reommend him. He was reommended by a frined a few years ago, and I'm glad I found a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I've specifically chose Dr Lynch after moving to Riverbank, because he's an internist and I have high blood pressure. I will say his ideas and treatments in that regard have been excellent. He knows his stuff in that area. However, I think he resents seeing people for "other reasons." I went to him one time with knee pain and he had me extend my leg and lock my knee. Then he poked my thigh with one finger and said "See this? This should be firm, not flabby. You're overweight and forcing your knees to carry too much around." Mind you, yes, I did need to lose weight, but it was 35-40 pounds, not 100+ and that's no way to speak to someone anyway. He told me to take motrin and lose weight. What a waste of a co-pay. His CNP on staff, Stacie Liebelt, is a god send and exactly what a healthcare provider should be. I love her. I see her for EVERYTHING now that isn't related to blood pressure.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Went to see this Dr about my vasculitis and all he did was confirm it was vasculitis. He offered no remedy. Instead, he tried to sell me his book about losing weight!! I will never go back to him, he ignores your problems to upsell you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have seen Dr. Lynch for a long time simply because my insurance is an HMO. He is quick, he doesn't listen and he doesn't treat you for what's wrong. When you go back, he totally forgets why you went the first time. He really tries to keep you working even when you are unable to. It's been really hard because of the insurance. You can't just switch doctors because you want to. I try to see his assistant when I go instead of him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Unfriendly, moody, rude and unusual temper. Refused to report me as unable to work in a rude and imbarassing manor. I left there applied for SS disability on my own and was accepted the first time without any help from this doctor. SSD is not easy to get unless your medical records back you up. My medical records were from a surgeon not this Doctor but this doctor had those records as he had sent me to that surgeon. The way that I was treated was very unpleasant and needless to say a big shock to me. I did have other unpleasant visits but I was in pain and wanting to get help quickly without having to find another doctor so I endured this longer than I should have. His staff was very kind.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Robert L. Lynch's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)