Ratings for Dr. Constance Ling

After waiting quite a while to see her I was disappointed that Dr. Ling was aloof, distant and somewhat condescending.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I cannot express how highly I think of Dr. Ling. She changed my life for the better. She is attentive, professional and knowledgeable. More importantly she really cares and that's difficult to find.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I changed to Dr Ling because my previous gyne was rude, condescending and very self-serving. I have now had about 6 visits with Dr Ling. She is amazing, very knowledgeable and caring. She does not rush you and explains the medical picture very clearly and at a level you can understand. I have a health background and she took the time to go into detail as I requested. She also provided me with very viable options for my medical problem and timelines that were reasonable. She even invited me to call her at the clinic if I was not sure about my symptoms. The receptionist, Ramona, is also very good, helpful and calls in a timely manner with any changes or updates. She is flexible and accommodating when i needed to change appts. My only issue is that on occasion I have had a lengthy wait to see the Dr. Otherwise, I would recommend

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Arrived to my first visit in a somewhat panicked state knowing I may need a biopsy. Dr. Ling has a very calming personality and talked me down from my fear very professionally. Procedure was far from pleasant but Dr. Ling's bedside manner was excellent and I never felt rushed. Don't know if it was because I had a morning appointment but I did not have to wait at all?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This clinic is awful...I used to enjoy going there to see Janis but since she has gone the place has gone downhill...won't go back..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Ling has knowledge but she needs to improve her personality with patients. Timing is not that important in the clinic, my apt at 2pm, you will be seen at 3:15pm. Before I started with Dr. Ling, the clinic will send you a letter to be on time and you have to call if you want to cancel apt, however there is absolutely no respect to the patient 's time. After delivering my baby, no call or follow up from Dr.Ling or the clinic if I need any help. Hope things will be better in future.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Awful with patients, especially the office assistant Janice. Every appointment I had I waited over an hour to be seen, and then she was rude and unhelpful. Would definitely not go back.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

My first visit with Dr Ling resulted in a mixed review. My appointment was scheduled for 11:30, and at 12:15 I was still sitting in the waiting room. I was brought in to the exam room at 12:20, and waited another 15 minutes. I went back to the front desk at this time, because I believe waiting an hour and 5 minutes PAST your appointment time is unreasonable. I was told that appointment are usually up to an hour behind, and pointed at a sign that was posted to indicate that. I stated that I had waited 7 months for the appointment, and that when I received my appointment through a letter from the office, that was NOT indicated. Finding out once you arrive at the office that all appointments are an hour behind is a bit late. I had arranged coverage at work for this appointment, that id NOT include over an hour of waiting before even being seen. However, once Dr Ling came in, I was not rushed. She consulted with me for over 40 minutes, and did a recommended biopsy on the spot. She listened, asked questions and I truly feel like I was properly cared for that day. I should mention I am NOT a pregnant woman. So, future visits will be planned accordingly...for an hour wait.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Ling is one of the most caring doctors I have every had. She performed surgery on me this week and everything went extremely well. Her office manager Janis is also very friendly and helpful! Thanks for the great care. I recommend Dr. Lying to all women in Ottawa that need a gynaecologist !

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Ling has performed two procedures on me (12 years apart). Both were successful. She is very qualified and compassionate. She called me at home after surgery to follow up. Dr Ling is an amazing Dr and will take the time to discuss any concerns which is why you sometimes wait past your scheduled appt time. I would recommend her highly. As for Janis in all my communications has been extremely helpful and responsive.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016