Ratings for Dr. Christina S. Bryant

The nursing staff was wonderful and helped put me at ease (I always get nervous when I go to the doctor) and Dr Bryant was lovely! She answered all my questions, and talked to me about my overall health. She was quick, professional, and I felt good leaving the office.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

first visit for routine gyn exam, my appt was last of the day, she is friendly and she did ask if i had any questions before she left..simple visit im satisfied

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

This "doctor" lies about medical issues. She lies in her documentation. She castrates women for absolutely NO medical reason. Then in post op visit lied about why castration was medically "required".(which was exactly the opposite as reported by pathology report). Her license needs to be revoked for non-compliance with the Hippocratic Oath to "do no harm". She lied, lied and denied and harmed her patient on purpose.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

I saw Dr. Bryant for my first appointment after I found out I was pregnant (home pregnancy test). As soon as she got to the exam room, she asked me to get into position for the exam. She did an ultrasound, and did not explain anything on the screen. Later, I had to go home and research what I had seen and found out that it actually was the tiny start of my baby boy! A first time mom wants more from her OB. I switched to Dr. Bader and was so much happier.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

Dr. Christina S. Bryant's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)