Ratings for Dr. James E. Tibone

The talented Doctor Tibone gave me the use of my right arm back. My professional art career has been saved due to his skillful surgical gift. His professional bedside manner and knowledgeable procedure will bless me for th remainder of my days.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Tibone is the most brilliant and technically skilled orthopedist. I do believe that if he had not been the Dr to operate on my shoulder disaster I would have lost the function of my arm. He is kind and caring. After being married to a physician and managing his and other medical practices I can tell you that the staff is CRITICAL. His nurse manager is a SAINT- always there to answer any questions. She also calls back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been going to this doctor for about 12 years. He has never once thought of giving up on me and my cronic medical issues.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

DR Tibone has been my Doc for 9 years. He is a Doctors Doctor, meaning he usually is teaching fellowships. He is Caring, very inteligent and genuinely concerned. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. James E. Tibone's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1973)